Hi I'm back!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 05:27 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
Good morning (or evening, or whenever you read this) ladies! I've missed you all so dearly! I've been going throught a REALLY rough patch. But now I'm back and ready to tackle this TTC thing so I can move on from it Nothing major has happened... I had a really short cycle last month.. it was only 23 days long and I "oed" on cycle day 19 or 20 and then I started AF just 3 or 4 short days later.. so I probably didn't really o. but thats okay! I documented everything and when it comes time to go back to my follow up apt I will print off all of my charts and show my dr. Nothing really exciting has happened.. I did get asked to be in a wedding in Sept! So that is kinda exciting If I got pregnant this month I'd be due on the day of the wedding! but I don't think I will get pregnant and that's okay with me.. honestly.. when AF shows this month then I know I will be that much closer to getting CLOMID! lol then maybe I will get all sorts of oing and ill have babies galore but really I'm kinda numb and just ready to get some help. In march/april it will be 1 year since we've been TTC/NTNP and I didn't think it would take this long. but thats okay. I'm not sure if I told you guys or not.. but DH said he wants to have 3 kids now not just two! which is huge.. he went from wanting 1, to okay fine we can have 2 to ok I def want 3 kids. I do know after next baby I am NOT going on BC ever again.. so I told him there'd be a chance our kids were only 9-10 months apart but I know that it won't happen that fast. but its nice to have hope and have a plan. I've also decided to start working out agian. I'm going to join a crossfit gym and I'm going to get back into a healthy BMI range and see if that helps! I hope you all had a great christmas and a great new year. I can't wait to see all the BFP 2013 brings us!

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search