"sigh" i hate the unknown!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 08:21 PM
madis-mama17's Avatar Veteran
I know all you ladies feel it. But I'm so blah right now!! I seriously don't know what's going on in my dumb body right now and I want to just scream!!! My last af was Feb 23 according my "mydays app" I'm.on a 45 day cycle. I LOVE this app!! It helped my keep all my charting and everything together in 2010 and I was able to get my DD. So I really do trust it. Anyways... I'm supposed to get AF tomorrow I caved and took a test last week and got a BFN :'( bit I honestly feel pregnant. I've been checking my cervix (tmi Sorry) and its been high and medium soft the last 2 weeks and I've had a lot of discharge. To the point I think af is here and she not. Anyways sorry to vent.. I know I'm new here but I just had to get it out of my system! I will keep you all posted on if the hated af arrives!!

Last edited by madis-mama17; April 9th, 2013 at 08:23 PM.
April 10th, 2013, 07:06 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
*hugs* I hope you get some answers soon. It def sucks not knowing what is going on.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
April 10th, 2013, 07:33 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
I agree that trying to figure out what our bodies are doing is so incredibly frustrating. It seems that everytime you think you have it figured out it takes a sudden right turn and you're left scratching your head wondering what just happened. I hope that you get your answers soon.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!

Last edited by BabyX; April 10th, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
April 10th, 2013, 07:45 AM
ArmyWife28's Avatar Praying for a Miracle
I know it's frustrating I hope you get answers soon.
FurMommy to Bowie, Abby, Macy, & Leroy

4 Rounds of Clomid & 2 Rounds of Femara with NO Luck
6/5/13 1st cycle of Follistim 600AQ CD3- CD11
6/14/13 Ovidrel Trigger Shot CD12
7/1/13 27mm Cyst on R Ovary, Cancelled cycle
April 10th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Thanks ladies!! I woke up this morning and still no af. I haven't tested yet I'm so worried to get a BFN. I know I'm ganna have to test soon enough but I just don't want to have to wonder If I tested to soon.
April 10th, 2013, 12:17 PM
The hated af has arrived :'''( at least it showed an the day it was supposed to. Now I just need to figure out when I ovulate ( If I ovulate)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search