starting my 6th cycle of TTC my first

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By left_field

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy to be
Never thought it would take 6 months or longer...Sure I knew it could happen and it does happen but didn't think I would be here..... gee all those years of being so very careful to not get pregnant .... sigh........ I am really trying to keep my chin up... heard of 2 people yesterday (friend/cousin) that are both 13 weeks pregnant and just announced it... one is my age 34 and the other younger...

Trusting in God's timing as I know HE knows best... just the disappointment is trying to take over

I'm probably so down because it is AF time and you know how that time can make you depressed and cranky etc..... well good luck to everyone on here
Sunshine0918 and WaitinginNJ like this.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
August 29th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Keep your head up! It's been a while, do you have an update? My husband and I were trying for 10 months before finally getting pregnant so it's definitely all in good time.
I will tell you though, as much as I HATED to hear it while TTC, relaxing and not focusing so much on TTC really worked for us. I was very much into the BBT, ovulation calculators, timed intimacy etc. but the one month we didn't do all that is the month we got pregnant. Good luck!!
September 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel. I have been TTC for 10 cycles, AF just started so on to cycle 11! My bff is 2 days late, they were not even trying as they just met. We both 40 and I am like REALLY??? It gets so discouraging at times.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
September 1st, 2013, 12:42 PM
Super Mommy to be
Hey Ladies, ON my 1oth cycle now...9dpo in the TWW! DH and I felt this as the month but who really can tell at this point... a friend told us they tried for 10 months too before a BFP........... and way AF would/should be here by Saturday... I won't test until she's late..........unless I had internet cheapies of course

This is my first month temping just to kinda see. If it doesn't happen this month trust me I won't be temp next month. That I can promise. After all the temps and FF lined up with predicting just where I always thought I O'd so I will take that stress out of the process!

This board went REALLLLLLLy dead. I stopped checking it. Good thing you liked my original post otherwise I wouldn't have known I had 2 comments! Thanks

Good luck to all.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
September 1st, 2013, 02:26 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I seen a few of the boards have gone dead lol! I figured I would pop on in here as I am on my 11th cycle of ttc on cd1 blah...good luck!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
September 1st, 2013, 02:47 PM
Super Mommy to be
I'm 35 so I go in the TTCOlderMembers board too but mainly the TTYourFirst board........how old are you if you don't mind sayin;?
Glorious Ruins
October 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM
wifey2josh's Avatar Veteran
I know how you feel...this is our 6th cycle too, but this is my second child, I have a 6 year old daughter, so I know I can get pregnant...just not sure why it's not happening, and with my daughter, she was a complete surprise. Have you tried Pre-Seed? It's a lube that mimics EWCM to help them swim! I bought some and we are using it this month. I am on CD 8. I hope we both get our BFP's soon!!! HUGS!!!
December 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM
I know how you feel I am right there with you! I was convinced this was my month but got AF yesterday... So sad all day yesterday!
December 11th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right there with you. With my son, it took 7 cycles. For some reason, I just thought that it would happen sooner for us this time. But alas, AF started on Sunday and here we are on to the 7th cycle. The cycle I got pregnant, I didn't do anything differently. I know that it took 7 cycles for us to conceive last time with charting and everything. We were doing everything right. But it still took awhile. And yet, here I am, frustrated, worried and convinced that something is wrong and that we will never have another. Sigh.

April 2014

My chart: My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search