Hi!! New here.

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 03:47 PM
wifey2josh's Avatar Veteran
Hello! I am a previous member of JM's November 2007 Due Date group. I love this site and have gained so many good friends from my previous group, so much that we have gone on to chat on Facebook and one of them even moved to my city AND introduced me to my now husband! Very cool, so this site will always be near and dear to my heart.

A little about me....I'm Ashley, I'm almost 28,I have an almost 6 year old daughter, Braelyn, born Nov. 8th, 2007 from a previous relationship. I just got married in August to my husband Josh (33)! We have been TTC our first child together since May. My daughter Braelyn was a complete surprise, so TTC for 6 months now has been tough on me emotionally. I've been to my gyno and she stated that I can't do any testing until we've been trying for one year. Well, it's frustrating when you know you can get pregnant bc you've done it once before! I have very regular periods, every 26-28 days, very typical. However, my gyno suspects probable Endometriosis, my mom has it, and had a hysterectomy at age 37. My periods got a little better after having my daughter, but I still suffer from the pain during my cycle, if I have it, it's probably mild. I have tried OV kits, and that showed the 2nd month of trying that I was ovulating on Day 12. But nothing happened that month for us We have tried BD'ing EOD and one month we tried every day. This is our 6th month trying, and I'm just tired of the heartbreak that I get every month AF shows up I recently bought Pre-Seed, so I'm hoping that this month will be it for us! I've heard lots of success stories with Pre-Seed! I don't have much EWCM around ovulation time, so maybe that's our issue.

Just hoping to get some advice and some support, and I can offer the same!! Hoping for a July 2014 baby!!!!

Much LOVE!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search