I'm 6 months TTC and confused.

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2014, 10:57 PM
Ok Hello eveyone, My husband and I are 6 months TTC and todays date is January 4th 2014. My cycle is the longest, 34 days. The shortest, 30 days and average 32 days. Ive been using an app called "My days X" in which has helped me track my cycle really well. Ive also.been using ovulation test sticks by first response. Anyway, my last period was Dec 19th (5 days) and I should be O this week. Took an O test jan 1st and tested positive, but I do not show any signs of the egg white cm that everyone is talking about. We were intimate dec 29 and 30th. Jan 1st and third. I had a large amount of creamy thin cm kinda looked like milk. But now I have nothing. What are my chances of conception? With an app, CM check and fetility sticks. Also, on the 3rd of jan i tested again but the test was a negative this time. (No LH surge). Did I miss my window? Please help my doc says im healthy. Im so lost here..

Btw, when I tested on the first I had an LH surge positive test. But when i tested the day before, i was negative and i tested negative again the 3rd in the evening. Looks as if i have a super small window. The 2nd of jan, i had the creamy CM. The 30th of Dec I had Watery CM. And now the 4th of Jan i seem wet but not watery, creamy or egg white CM.
January 7th, 2014, 03:48 AM
Regular
You are really worried about getting pregnant . I t depends on many factors .You wait for the results this month then you consult your doctor she may prescribe you some test and even check your blood pressure.Your hormone levels will also be checked.
February 9th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Be patient and take it in stride. My husband and I have been TTC for a year and being impatient complicates things, based on my experience. If you want to be certain, go to a doctor

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search