anyone have advice?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2007, 06:33 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since I may be taking clomid next month, do you have any advice on the side effects I'm about to endure? I'm a royal pain normally, I can't imagine what these meds are going to do. Anything I can do to help avoid them slightly?

</div>
February 27th, 2007, 08:12 AM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any advice, as I've never taken Clomid. Just wanted to say good luck!!!!!
February 27th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i took clomid for 3 cycle but i never had any side effects, i have been told though to take it at night and that way you will sleep through the side effects, if you even have any, Good luck and i hope you get your BFP the first cycle

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 28th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started Clomid last month and started of with 50mg on CD5 to 9.I only had one bad side effect,and that was the insomnia after CD10+...It was AWFUL! I just couldent sleep at all and theres nothing like being the only person awake all night (I got to see my first sun rise though! lol)
This month Iv started 100mg because 50mg didnt make me O at all..and Iv already noticed the difference.Im 3 days into my treatment and I feel like a total b***h!!!! I feel like everything anoys me and Im snapping at everything.Iv also had some mean hot flashes!!!
I take my Clomid in the morning because I want to go through all this because it makes me feel like its working if I can "feel the pain" so to speak lol.
I hope it works for you! Even my OB said it may not work on the first month (it can take a couple of cycles) so dont get discouraged if nothing happens at first
Good luck! Let us know how it goes

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

February 28th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Good luck hon, hopefully you won't need it!!!!! I have heard that if you take it at night, that helps you with the side effects because you sleep through them.

Good luck!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search