so impatient

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
So I haven't been on these boards a ton because I just don't know what else to say. TTC is so overwhelming to me and I want so bad to be pregnant.

Its been 6 months of ttc now and I am so restless. I am going to continue to stick it out until the summer. DH will be deploying again this summer so we will need to take a break. I wish so bad that he could go knowing we were pregnant but I am very doubtful.

I am on another board and they know I am ttc. But all I ever get is relax, you're trying to hard, stop stressing, bd more often. I don't know what I can do but those suggestions always upset me. We bd when we can and I use a clear blue easy fertility monitor long with fertility friend.

I don't think about ttc and being pregnant until right about after ovulation. A negative hpt doesn't bother me but my period breaks me down to tears every time.

I wish it would just happen. we have been waiting ovr 2 years now, when will it be my turn?

All I ask if for a prayer. THanks ladies

March 5th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you are feeling now, especially with the rush to get pg before he deploys. My dh deploys in July, and after that we get stationed somewhere else, so that means we will have to start the whole screening process over again at another navy clinic, which means another year of ttc before we get seen. We are trying harder than ever right now.
The perfect month for us to get pg would be June cause hopefully he would be home in time for the birth.
We had always said we would wait to ttc until he could be home for the birth, but now there are so many issues with us ttc, we are afraid to wait anymore. So we are hoping and praying and keeping our fingers crossed.
Good luck, I hope you get your bfp really soon!
March 5th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
fingers crossed. Deployments seem to really mess things up. It postponed things by 5 months last time he deployed so hopefully we can get it right before he goes again.

March 5th, 2007, 05:58 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
March 5th, 2007, 06:23 PM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All of us here know how you feel! TTC stinks!! Here's hoping you get your BFP soon!!!

March 9th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Regular
Deployments really screw things up. I think about how lucky my cousin is to have been able to try for 10 months straight. Meanwhile, we started trying a year and 3 months ago... we're only now starting cycle 7.

DH is going TDY in April and will be gone right during my fertile time. Maybe that's best anyway though, it would give me the same due date has our angel.

Eitherway, big hugs to you. I guess I was just saying that to say I sympathize with you. And if you're like me and living on around a military base... I sympathize with you more. Is EVERYONE around here PREGNANT??!?!??!!

Started TTC: Jan 2006 with Endometriosis
United in Love: April 2, 2005
J: 24 and DH: 24

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search