I love you gals.

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2007, 08:17 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love ya, but I think you'd be happier if I wasn't here to show off every day. I will be stepping down to give one of you ladies a great chance to be a host. I know you'll all apply-it's so much fun! Good luck gals. I promise to stop by.

</div>
March 5th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
NO!!!! I don't want you to go away!!! I LOVE it when JLK stops by and chats! You can't go away either! I'll get lonely!

Plus - you're not showing off! I am SO happy for you!!! It gives me hope that I'll maybe get to join you!
March 5th, 2007, 08:25 AM
I'm still stepping down. I'll try to keep things moving here for you, but I just don't want anything eventful in the pregnancy and have to be gone-and I'm hoping for the DDC cohost spot!

</div>
March 5th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can understand. I can't wait to stalk you! I wanna see lots of belly pics as you grow ok?
March 5th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never thought Id say this,but im super exited that you get to leave this board Im so happy for you!! Iv followed you into the November DDC and I still read all of your posts on there just as IŽll watch your tummy grow and check up on your symptoms!!
If you get to be the co-host of the DDC,please please dont make your picture section private!! WeŽll want to catch up with all you ladies because beleive it or not,you are missed,and making the picture section private makes us lurkers feel like weirdos I will want to see your progress
I also dont think you are showing off,you got your well deserved BFP and we are all happy and exited for you

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

March 5th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Thanks Gina. No belly picts yet. Maybe today or tomorrow as I should be 4 weeks/af would have arrived. Still nothing to see though. I haven't gained any weight even though I'm eating about every 2 hours! I never thought I could eat so much! My pants aren't tight yet, accually feel loose today. No m/s yet either! thank goodness. More blood drawn today, waiting to hear results back from those.

</div>
March 5th, 2007, 06:21 PM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well you know I'll miss you over here!! But go on ahead...get outta here! I'm glad to see you go!! Sounds a little rude, doesn't it?

I'll be stalking you over in the November DDC.

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!!
March 5th, 2007, 06:31 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We'll sure miss you, Sarah, but I'm so happy to see you go too! I'm so very happy for you!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

March 5th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Aw, you gals are so sweet! Here's some dust from me to you now you all get pregnant, you hear!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search