re intro

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Shawna-mom-to-4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well i was on the ttc board for quite a while and remember a few of you girlies from there, but here is my story, me and dh have an 8 almost 9 year old dd jordan and we started ttc #2 almost 2 looong years ago and have pretty much given up all hopes of having another baby, i have pcos and dh has a low count and bad morphology ? sp? anyways i will never really stop trying even though the dr said unless we try ivf or have another miracle we prob wont have one anyways i have been really down lately and i think this has a lot to do with it even though i pretend its ok sooo i decided to come back for some support, ok i think thats it sorry it was soooo long

shawna
March 5th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there! I've also been kinda down about the ttc front recenlty. It's been almost a year for us. I hope that you get your little miracle.

March 5th, 2007, 06:26 PM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well you came to the right place. There's lots of support here!

I *think* I remember you....do I?? Do you remember me? LOL
March 6th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Well you came to the right place. There's lots of support here!

I *think* I remember you....do I?? Do you remember me? LOL[/b]

yes i do remember you
March 6th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Shawna!!!! I remember you - we waited together for our dh's to get home at night! I was hoping you got your BFP by now, but I'm glad to see you back!
March 7th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Hi Shawna!!!! I remember you - we waited together for our dh's to get home at night! I was hoping you got your BFP by now, but I'm glad to see you back! [/b]

yeah i remember that!!! luckily dh does not work nights anymore
March 8th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What all have you been up to Shawna? I see you updated your pics in your Siggie, you're daughter is SO cute!
March 8th, 2007, 05:58 PM
thanks i have been busy working, i have a vacation coming up yeah not much else im glad i get to talk to you again i wish it wasnt on this board though
March 8th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wish we didn't get to talk on this board either! Do you know that a few of the ladies that were on here with us before are having babies this month?!?! I didn't realize how long we've been ttc until I saw houchen2b having her baby last week!
I'm gettin old
We did find out in this year of ttc that Dh swimmers are pathetic . They seem to like to swim in circles more than in a line He's always been a little slow!
March 9th, 2007, 08:43 AM
my dh is slow too i should be getting ready for babys first birthday but noooooooo, my friend started ttc #1 after i started ttc # 2 and she is now getting ready to ttc # 2 for her!!!! that just doesnt mseem right oh well
March 9th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope, it's not right! I still haven't told anyone that we were ttc, but as soon as we decided it, it seems that everyone around me started getting knocked up! People who aren't even trying are getting BFPs!
At the rate of dh's little swimmers, I'm gonna have to get a boyfriend on the side (Just kidding ~ dh and I joke about that all the time, so I'm really not a bad wife )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search