Well, it's officially time to join you

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I'm Eva, I'm 25 yrs old, I currently live in Chicago but will be moving to Minnesota in May, and this is officially our 7th month TTC. We have severe MF issues so we've done 2 IVF cycles (first was a BFN, second was a chemical). We've now switched gears and we've gone to IUI with donor sperm. I post a lot in the "TTC with medical assistance" boards, but I thought I'd join you gals here as well. I get my beta results from our IUI this Thursday, but I'm not feeling very positive about this cycle... I'm having no symptoms at all (with my chemical I had huge sore boobs), and I'm resisting POAS. We'll see if AF shows up on her own before Thurs, but at least I'll know by then. If its another bfn I'll do another IUI cycle with donor sperm again. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to getting to know you all!

~Eva

August 2012 December 2012
March 5th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board. I'm Tami (also 25) and am currently in cycle 11 of ttc this time around. I hope your stay here is short and sweet. Good luck with the IUI.

March 5th, 2007, 06:25 PM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!!! Good luck this week - pleeeease post and let us know what the results are on Thursday. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!
March 6th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Hey girl--I think we've crossed paths before on TTC your 1st. I just wanted to say good luck, and let us know how everything goes!!!

DH and I had talked in the past about the possibility of using donor sperm someday, so it's nice to hear of someone else doing it here on the board!

GOOD LUCK!!!

March 6th, 2007, 04:53 AM
Sarah - it was a tough decision to use donor sperm, but I think I'm glad we chose to go that way. We still have some frozen embryos from our IVF cycle (with DH's sperm), but I'm just not feeling great about that. My reasoning was that if he only has 96% abnormal sperm by looking through a microscope, why do they think the other 4% are actually normal? Maybe they're also abnormal, but just not visibly so. I just feel anxious using such abnormal sperm and risking that it doesn't work, wasting tons of time and money. Plus, IVF was just physically and emotionally draining, and IUI with DH's sperm wasn't even an option, so that helped us decide to use donor sperm. If you do decide to go that way and have any questions, feel free to ask!

Eva

March 6th, 2007, 07:03 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Eva! I'm Stacey. Man, it sounds like you sure have been through a lot to try to have a baby. I really hope the IUI worked for you.....please update us!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

March 7th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Well, I POAS this morning and it was white as snow... very clear BFN. Darn. Now just waiting for AF so I can start yet once again. Does anyone else ever just feel like they're hitting their head against a wall over and over again?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search