So tired of this...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, af is supposed to be due in 3days (if it dont go MIA like last cycle) and im jus feeling bummed! I'm so sick of ttc, i want to be pregnant already! I know all you ladies feel the same and im sorry if im whining.

Everywhere i look ppl are pg or have jus given birth and i just wanna scream 'when will it be me??' 'when will it be my turn?'. I just hate feeling like this, it's not me at all. I feel jealous, angry, frustrated and did i mention angry! All this is too much to take sometimes, feel like crawling into bed and staying there for as long as i can.

sorry to go on so much girls, jus dunno wat to do!

sheryl
xx

March 7th, 2007, 08:37 AM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's ok that you're feeling this way. We all do at times. Just hang in there and keep at it Your turn will come!

March 7th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Super Mommy
I know how you feel . . . I just posted a similar post in another board. I am really discouraged right now too, I feel like giving up. I am trying to think positively, but it is real hard. I don't have anything real encouraging to say, but it might help to know that you are not alone
TTC#1 since 9/06</span>

View my chart please!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1880f0
March 7th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i'm sorry you are feeling crummy, i know how you feel, it sucks when our bodies don't do what we want them to, Hang in there, we are here for you,

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

March 7th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really understand how you are feeling.

March 7th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls! Its nice to know others feel the same way and that i'm not going mad cos sometimes i swear i am. I know i have to be patient its just hard sometimes as you all know.

Babydust to you all and thanks for listening.....it means a lot to me

sheryl
xx

March 7th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey, I'm feeling the exact same way right now. We've been through so much and I feel like we *deserve* to get pg by now. It's hard to keep doing the same thing over and over again and getting negative results... how do you stay hopeful that the next time will be it? I'm feeling pretty down today too, but I'm just hoping that I'll snap out of it by my next cycle. And you will too. We all hit that low spot where we just want to crawl into bed and stay there... fortunately, my 2 little doggies had to pee this morning so I had to get out of bed, otherwise I might still be there.

August 2012 December 2012
March 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Mom2Carter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom2Carter
i hear you... i feel the same way.. we are onto cycle 8.. I never thought that it would take this long... and I can't imagine what the ladies on here feel like that have been trying even longer.

I went back to work part time at teh mall and EVERYWHERE I look there are new babies or pregnant ladies.. and I tear up everytime....

Goodluck and I hope that you get your BFP really soon!!

</a></div>
March 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I so know how you feel Month after Month I got a BFN and was just heartbroken. After 14 Months of TTC and a M/C I finally got my sticky bean and let me tell you it was so worth they wait your time will come and I hope it is VERY soon for you!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
March 10th, 2007, 03:02 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Know exactly how you feel. It drives me to tears every month. And makes dh feel so bad. He just doesn't know what to even say or what to do for me anymore. I feel so miserable. I wish I could just stop thinking about it but no matter how hard I try I can't. Don't worry though cause your not alone. We all feel that way a lot of the time. And I think nothing will help it except a BFP. My husband just bought me a half million dollar home on the golf course for valentines day and gave me the green light to decorate however I want, and you know what? It only made me happy for a minute. I'm still miserable. Just sitting here in a big house wishing I could decorate one of the rooms with baby stuff. Go figure.

March 12th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Veteran
I too know exactly how you feel. dh and i have been ttc for 2 years now. It seems like forever. Af is due in 4 days for me. From the time i O until Aunt Flo arrives i am always a wreck. dh tries to make me feel better but nothing ever does help. I've had 3 misscarrages and sometimes i just want to give up. Its tough living with the dissapointment each month when af rears her ugly face. I too feel angry and fustrated when i see new moms out with their babies or preganant woman on the street. I even sometimes avoid going out when i've just gotten my period because i am so upset. Anyways i think i have whinned enough now. Just wanted to let you know that you are definately not alone in this. good luck to you in the future.
March 12th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
I know what you mean hon. I'm sitting here crying this evening because I just know this month isn't my month. I'm getting so sick and tired of the ups and downs every month....getting excited and then nothing happening.

Just keep your head up. Your time will come!

March 13th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This ttc really is crummy........it breaks so many of our hearts. Thanks for the words of encouragement girls and i really hope we all see BFPs soon cos every single one of us deserve it more than anythig.

baby dust to you all

sheryl
xx

March 16th, 2007, 09:12 AM
me and my partner have been ttc for 8 months now and im soooooo tired of it! it gets me so upset especially when i see people with children who dont look after them properley and i just think to myself how much of a good life we could offer a child and yet we cant get pregnant!!!!! really frustrating. 3 of my cousins are preg and due in november my sister and sister in law concieved in their first month of trying and here i am after 8 months........still no preg
March 16th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Miles
I am popping over, this is cycle 16 for us and I know how you feel hun. I am right there with you, but try to stay positive and keep your faith that it will happen soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search