Help ladies!!! kind of long

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2007, 07:22 AM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Ok here it goes. On March 8 I started spotting red/brown/pinkish color for four days. This ended on March 12. On March 12 I had went for a blood test because my doctor thought I could have had implantation bleeding and was preggo. Well the test came back negative. I have done a handful of HPT thinking that the blood test was wrong adn they are all BFN too! Well I was do for AF on March 15-16. Well as of today still no AF. So since I am not preggo, do you think that that was my period? It was by far my normal period. I am kind of stressed out about this whole getting preggo because I feel like its never going to happen and I am little stressed out about work right now. So I do not. If that was my period than I should be O'ing soon and I need to get to BDing. But if not then I guess I need to wait. The RE will not let me start my Clomid until I have a full flow period. I hate waiting....It seems like time creeps by when you are waiting for something. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am freaking out since I have no idea what is going on!

Thanks ladies. I hope you get your BFP soon!

</div>
March 18th, 2007, 07:54 AM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just to cover your bases, why not go ahead and consider that AF and BD when you think you should. Use some OPKs and see if that will tell you when you're O'ing.

But if it were me, I'd do what the doctor said and wait until you have a "normal" AF to start the clomid. Even though it's hard to wait.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP SOON!!!!
March 18th, 2007, 08:00 AM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Thanks. I guess that will be my new game plan. I will have to get DH on the ball with BDing! Thanks!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search