We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
A friend of mine forwared this email to me and I got scared to death after reading it because I have let my son play in these things in the past. Never again though. I did some research and found out that the email is a hoax and none of these events occured. But i have personally seen vomit and smelled pee in these ball pits.
It's shocking...but a warning. May God arrest and breakdown those evil
that are harming our innocent children and the wounds of the families
share their testimonies.
DONT IGNORE THIS BECAUSE ITS A LONG ARTICLE PLEASE!! PLEASE READ!!
McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, Discovery Zone... All places with
ball pits in the children's play area. One of my sons lost his watch,
and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find his
Instead, we found vomit, food, feces, and other stuff I do not want to
I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the
ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is
that often. My kids will never play in another ball pit.
Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews,
grandchildren, or friends with children.
This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank. I
each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can.
stress how important this is!
Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in
On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his
After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball
pit. When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he
the back of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts." I couldn't
anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home,
and it was
at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.
Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a
splinter under the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the
but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back
head. From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that
turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic
had broken off inside.
The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The
the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food,
hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten candy,
feces, and the stench of urine.
(You can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10,1999 issue
Don't think it's just McDonald's either. A little boy had been playing
in a ball pit @ a Burger King & started complaining of his legs
He later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over
his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that
there was a copperhead's nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous
from a very poisonous snake.
Repost this if it scares the crap out of you!! Repost this if
you care about kids!! Please forward this to all loving mothers,
fathers and anyone who loves and cares for children!! What has this
world come to??
If a child is not safe in a child's play area then where??
In Florida and other places on the East Coast a group of
people are putting HIV/AIDS infected and filled needles underneath gas
handles, so when someone reaches to pick it up and put gas in their
get stabbed with it. 16 people have been a victim of this crime so far
tested HIV positive. Instead of posting that stupid crap about how your
life will suck for years to come of you don't re-post, post this. It's
to inform people, even if you don't drive, a family member might, and
they were next?
CHECK UNDER THE HANDLE BEFORE YOU GRAB IT!! IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE!!