Does your dh keep up with your cycle?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2007, 09:08 AM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Yes my DH knows exactly when things are suppose to happen. He is always asking me "has anything come yet?" Meaning AF of course. DH is very supportive and we both really want a baby bad!

</div>
March 26th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Veteran
Wow! That's fantastic that your DH keeps up with your cycle. Mine has no clue - only when I tell him.
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20

March 26th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Veteran
My dh knows pretty much when everything is supposed to happen. Right before O time he is always asking if its time yet! And the day af is supposed to arrive he always asks if i got it yet. Its pretty cute actually. He is so excited to have a baby it just sucks that we have had to wait so long without a bfp yet
March 27th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to colesmama Send a message via Yahoo to colesmama
My DH doesn't know when stuff is supposed to happen but he does ask me all the time which is cool!!

March 27th, 2007, 09:21 AM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup my dh knows when O is and he keeps up with when Af is due. He always ask if it came yet. every time I go to the bathroom he looks at me to get a yes or a no, lol. I think it's sweet. He even ask about my results on my opk's everyday.

March 27th, 2007, 01:07 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no i pretty much keep DH in the dark about it all.....unless he is trying to make big plans around O time....then i just tell him its not a good time......its less stressful on us both that way....this way i dont feel like he is nagging me about Oing and he doesnt feel like the sex is demanded.....it works out great for both of us.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search