Question all you ladies

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2007, 05:36 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
What do you enjoy to do to keep your mind off of TTCing?

I just try to keep focused on things like house work, work itself, and anything to keep my mind from thinking about TTC.

</div>
March 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Usually the only thing that can keep my mind off of it is a good book or an interesting tv show...other than that Im always thinking about it.

Im always planning our next move...or a backup plan to our backup plan its never ending with me! LOL

March 27th, 2007, 12:29 AM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i really dont have to much time to stress on it...i sit like 5 kids through out the day..not including my own two....so the only time i really have time to think about it alot is at night after everyone is asleep....and even when i am one here i am more involved in seeing how everyone else is doing that i hardly think about it.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
March 27th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If I find myself becoming obsesssive about it, dh and I will talk about it. That seems to "calm" me down for a bit
March 27th, 2007, 10:12 AM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just moved into our house so lately I have just been trying to focus on buying new furnishings and figuring out paint for the wall and fixing up the boys room. Just trying to enjoy the new house and be thankful for what we have and that I have two great kids already and a loving husband. My husband always says we should try and focus on what we do have, because he works hard to make sure we have everything, instead of what we don't have. I know in a way he is right but the one thing we don't have is what I want so badly, a new baby. Only have our other kids part time because my son spends every other week with is dad and his son lives in chicago with his mom. Only see him a few times in the year. So I want a baby here with us ALL the time so bad. It feels pretty empty. But hey, I have everything else so I try to be happy about that.

March 28th, 2007, 09:33 AM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I quilt! It's my new favorite hobby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search