I'm so depressed

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2007, 10:32 AM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so depressed about ttc. I just talk to my dad yesterday and found out my brother has a baby on the way. My brother and I are very close and he tells me everything. But the girl is 4 months and he never told me. Well when I called him to chew him out he sounded so depressed. I knew the girl wasn't who he wanted to be with so I was shocked she was pregnant. My dad thought he was happy about it but I knew my bro better then that. Of course, he hadn't really told anyone because he was not happy at all about it. He doesn't do abortions so it is what it is. But he is just moping around trying to except the fact his first child is with a woman he isn't going to end up with. Why does this happen? Why do those who aren't trying and who don't even want to be pregnant end up getting pregnant with no problem? I mean dang, dh and I have everything in order and everything to offfer a new child and we want one so bad and can't catch a break. Dh best friend just had his 5th one! And didn't want it! His other friend is having one any day now with a girl he doesn't want one with. And this is actually the 2nd time she has gotten pregnant by him. These people don't want children, or at least not with each other but yet they are able to conceive with ease. How fair is that? I tried to be happy for my brother but I couldn't help but feel jealousy and pain. Why can't I get pregnant? I WANT to be. They don't! Sorry I had to vent. Does anyone else see this with other people and feel so envious of them? Is it a cruel joke that god plays with us? I mean why do they get children and a lot of us who deserve it can't make it happen?

March 27th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Veteran
I feel the same way too. I have a friend who got pregnant on her first month off of BCP - she is due to have a boy in May! Meanwhile, when she went off BCP, I had already been off BCP for almost a year!!! Anyway, she always complains to me how she is fat and uncomfortable, but is already planning for baby #2 because they want a girl next time....I'm so envious of her and that her life is moving forward as she planned. Why isn't my plan coming to fruition? Why isn't God's plan aligned with mine right now??? I also think, God, please let me get pregnant BEFORE my friend is with her 2nd!!!!

Everywhere I look - work, shopping, restaurants - people are pregnant. Almost every show I watch on t.v. has some kind of reference or plot about pregnancy - IT"S EVERYWHERE BUT WITHIN ME!!!

I don't understand it. All DH and I want is to expand our family. We want to share in that joy and blessing together.

Why does it have to be so hard for me? I cried myself to sleep last night too - that just happens all too often.
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20

March 27th, 2007, 12:16 PM
God, I know exactly what you guys mean. I have had many nights crying myself to sleep. I hate to do it because my poor husband doesn't know what to do for me. He tries to keep me positive but it gets hard. He tells me to be thankful for all the good things we do have,the two children that we have, the home he was able to buy us and all our other blessings. And I thank God for those things but it doens't lessen the pain for me. Dh always says we are focusing on what we don't have instead of all the good we do have. I understand him, just still hurts. I get a pain in my heart whenever I see these pregnant women or ladies with newborns. I get comfort from all the women here though. JM is great. I get so excited for all of those ladies here who have finally gotten a BFP. Just pray that I get mine soon also. Pray we all do.

March 27th, 2007, 01:45 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
I know exactly how you ladies feel. I just found out one of the girls I work with is pregnant and she had only been trying a a couple of months. WTH I have been trying for 5 years and nothing.

</div>
March 27th, 2007, 01:59 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
March 28th, 2007, 07:18 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
I have this co worker (which I don't care for at all to begin with), she is 39 and just got married, she has gray hair and is goofy as all get out and has no common sense...she just found out she is pregnant. I said..(yes outloud and to her face, and I'm not a confrontational type of person) if an old lady like you can get pregnant, then I should still be able to ! I can't believe I said that...it was incredibly rude...but it came out and afterwards we kinda joked about it...there is another 2 pregnant girls in the office too...one is having a baby shower tomorrow night..the other I sit by every day and she is due June 1st.

I go for my HSG today....wish me luck...maybe someday it will be our turn also...?????????
March 30th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Quote:
I have this co worker (which I don't care for at all to begin with), she is 39 and just got married, she has gray hair and is goofy as all get out and has no common sense...she just found out she is pregnant. I said..(yes outloud and to her face, and I'm not a confrontational type of person) if an old lady like you can get pregnant, then I should still be able to ! I can't believe I said that...it was incredibly rude...but it came out and afterwards we kinda joked about it...there is another 2 pregnant girls in the office too...one is having a baby shower tomorrow night..the other I sit by every day and she is due June 1st.

I go for my HSG today....wish me luck...maybe someday it will be our turn also...?????????[/b]
Lol. That was pretty rude, but funny all the same. I know what you mean though. We ought to be able to get pregnant if a woman knockin on 40 can do it with no problem. I mean what's the deal? But we will all share in the joy and by then someone else will be in our boat and be envious of us. Baby dust to all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search