Has anyone heard of or tried pre-seed?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2007, 09:01 AM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just bought and used this lube called pre-seed yesterday since I got a positive opk in the morning. I never see that eggwhite cervical fluid that your suppose to have. I use to have a lot of it when I was younger, like 19 and early 20's but now in my late 20's I don't get it. It's always thicker and milky. But this stuff is suppose to be more like your normal body fluid and it is sperm friendly. I read many stories about it and women saying it worked great for them. Has anyone here heard of it or tried using it? I will have to let you know if it works for me this month.

March 31st, 2007, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought about using it before, but instead I starting drinking green tea everyday. Now I'm like a fountain (tmi i kno)
March 31st, 2007, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've used preseed for about 3 or 4 cycles now. Hasn't worked for me yet but I ordered some more and am still using it. I know exactly what you mean about the CM I am the same way I used to get a ton late teens and early 20's but I'm 27 now and I don't get as much as I used to. Its also great for the BD marathons because I tend to dry up after several days of BD so it helps in that respect..

Good luck with it, I hope it works for you!
March 31st, 2007, 08:19 PM
Quote:
I thought about using it before, but instead I starting drinking green tea everyday. Now I'm like a fountain (tmi i kno)[/b]
Lol. Trust me I know what you mean. I started taking robitussin and drinking a bunch of water to create more cervical fluid and OMG! I had to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Needless to say I slowed down on the water and just figured I would use the pre-seed to help my fluids out.

March 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM
Quote:
I've used preseed for about 3 or 4 cycles now. Hasn't worked for me yet but I ordered some more and am still using it. I know exactly what you mean about the CM I am the same way I used to get a ton late teens and early 20's but I'm 27 now and I don't get as much as I used to. Its also great for the BD marathons because I tend to dry up after several days of BD so it helps in that respect..

Good luck with it, I hope it works for you![/b]
Yeah it does help with the bd'ing. I get dry after a couple days of it also. But I gotta keep on trying. Only used the pre-seed once but it worked great for that aspect of it. I just pray it helps us get PG. Good luck to you with it also, I'm hoping it works for us both.

April 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM
Snowpeas
*lurking* Hi, I decided to use pre-seed also. We didn't exactly use it like the package directions, we instead poured a little bit out onto our hand and then re-used the container several times because we couldn't have afforded it otherwise. It definitely made bd'ing easier (and not so dry, sorry if tmi) and it worked for us! I think if it wasn't for the preseed considering how dry I was (not the least bit sperm-friendly)we might never have gotten our bfp. Wishing you all the best!! Sending you tons of baby dust!!!
April 1st, 2007, 05:41 PM
sighandbreathe's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to sighandbreathe
I've heard of it from other ladies on another forum. It's worked for some of them, so I'm thinking about using it. I usually have EWCM, but I don't know if I have enough, but even if I do, it'll be useful for the BDing!
April 1st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Yeppers!!! We used it and take a look at my siggy! I swear by this stuff, we TTCd for 9 months...the month we used pre-seed...BOOM! We will most definatley use it next time we TTC!!!
April 1st, 2007, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Yeppers!!! We used it and take a look at my siggy! I swear by this stuff, we TTCd for 9 months...the month we used pre-seed...BOOM! We will most definatley use it next time we TTC!!![/b]
So you were one of the lucky ones it worked for the first try! I was hoping that for me too, but I think this will be our 4th cycle using it.

For those of you that used it and it worked, I'm curious if you used the whole applicator for one BD session or if you split it up. I usually use one applicator for 2 BD sessions. I know it says not to do that, but this stuff is a little expensive and a whole applicator seems to be a bit much. Plus when I reuse, I always reuse the next day.. I never save until the next cycle or anything I think that would probably not be good. Anyway, just wondering what others do..
April 2nd, 2007, 01:10 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
we use it and I really like it! The clomid really drys me out, I hate the robitussin so it was good for us. We haven't gotten pregnant yet but I just found out the other day at my doctor appointment that the clomid was "working" it just wasn't strong enough to produce a healthy enough O so I am on double. Anyway, DH and I really enjoy it!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

April 2nd, 2007, 02:05 PM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used it for the first time this cycle and I like it I don't use the whole applicator at one time I did it once and found it too be too much. It is expensive too but I think it is worth it.

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
April 3rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have heard of it a lot. I've heard from a lot of different women on ttc boards that it's what helped them to finally get pg. Not sure if you used the whole amount of the tube or not, but many women that have used it say that you can get at least two, usually 3 or 4 uses out of each "one time" applicator. I haven't used it yet, but I've seriously thought about getting some. It just seems kinda expensive to me and I'm trying to stay away from expenses at the moment.

April 3rd, 2007, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I also think that we got pregnant last cycle because of preseed. After a couple of days of bd, I would get very dry. We would only use 1/2 tube each time.

Taylor 12 years old Linnix 10 years old Isaiah 3 years old
April 4th, 2007, 12:28 AM
DH and I used it two days in a row. The last day was ovulation. I used a whole tube each time. It didn't seem to be too much. Plus I heard a few women caught a nasty yest infection by using the same tube more then once. It is pricey though. Paid $23 for 6 tubes. AF is due next week so I will keep you guys posted as to if it worked for us.

April 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
good luck girl!!!!

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
April 4th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Quote:
good luck girl!!!![/b]
Thanks a bunch! I will for sure let you guys know if it worked out or not.

April 5th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Erin24's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Erin24
Is this stuff something that you have to order online? If not, where can I get it?
April 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I order it online and it comes quick in a discrete package. It comes with free shipping and 2 free pregnancy tests!

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search