weird symptoms

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2007, 02:14 PM
Hi all, Ok this is weird to me. I am usually on a 28 day cycle.only late 1 time since i was 12 unless pg. A little while past O this month I had light spotting, just enough to wipe and see, nothing major at all. I asked my sis if she had ever done that and she said yep, right before she went to Dr. 3 months ago and found out she was pg. So now I am 5 days late and pg tests are neg.Still having some symptoms, tired, sore boobs, ill as ever, I can't even stand myself. And now instead of cramps i am having pains in my outside lower abdomen. Not bad pains, just nagging. So am I having some kind of medical problem I don't know about? My doctor said I wasn't pg by doing a regular papsmear, no pg test. Any ideas? what can be wrong?

April 1st, 2007, 05:02 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hi all, Ok this is weird to me. I am usually on a 28 day cycle.only late 1 time since i was 12 unless pg. A little while past O this month I had light spotting, just enough to wipe and see, nothing major at all. I asked my sis if she had ever done that and she said yep, right before she went to Dr. 3 months ago and found out she was pg. So now I am 5 days late and pg tests are neg.Still having some symptoms, tired, sore boobs, ill as ever, I can't even stand myself. And now instead of cramps i am having pains in my outside lower abdomen. Not bad pains, just nagging. So am I having some kind of medical problem I don't know about? My doctor said I wasn't pg by doing a regular papsmear, no pg test. Any ideas? what can be wrong?[/b]
It sounds like PG signs to me. I had spotting like that when I was PG with my son. And the doctor probably wouldn't know that your not just by doing a dang papsmear. I know that for a fact because I had a papsmear while I was pregnant, before I found out of course, and the doctor never even knew. I was baffled as to why he didn't tell me and when I went back he said he didn't even know. Because I was so early he couldn't tell when he felt on my pelvic area. So wait a few more days and take another test if your period doesn't start.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search