Question about OPK's

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2007, 09:28 AM
christinattc3's Avatar Member
Ok so my cycle was 26 days from the last one this month, I had AF for 6 days and on the seventh day I started opk's, started temping again and checking my cervix and all that good stuff. Well the last four days of testing ovulation, Ive been getting a lighter pink line in the first box and the darker in the circle (where its supposed to be) well I KNOW that the box is supposed to be equal in color to the circle or DARKER than the circle to be positive, but I was wondering WHY ON EARTH would all the last four days be lighter or really why would they show ANY COLOR at all if I wasnt close to ovulation? or Maybe Im not ovulating to the fullest extent? I can take a picture of all four if you want to see. any suggestions? Do you think eventually in the next day or two ill get a positive?

I Read that if you are already pregnant you wont get correct results, I wonder if you get positive looking OPK results like mine. But then again Ive had AF but people can get thier AF and still be pg...Im just thinking too hard into this hehehe. Ill shut up now

Thanks in advance.

XoxChristinaXOx
MC#1 August 2001 (20wk) MC#2 December 2005 (6wk)

April 25th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Veteran
Maybe your body is tryin to ovulate, but isn't quite getting there?? I don't know whats going on with your OPK's. But I would suggest you keep testing ... just in case ... Sorry I can't be of more help.

<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">I've Been Gobbled! </div>
<div align="center">
CHERRY HILL PHOTOGRAPHY</div>

<div align="center"> </div>
April 25th, 2007, 07:16 PM
christinattc3's Avatar Member
thanks hun, I guess thats a good start hehehe, I was begining to think no one was going to respond all day I just hope I get a positive after the one today (4th day) being the lightest..I hope its not going away hahahaha. thanks hun.
MC#1 August 2001 (20wk) MC#2 December 2005 (6wk)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search