Can I join you girls!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I normally post on the TTC board but as of today I am on cycle 6... so I thought I might come say hello and introduce myself!

Some of the girls I recognize!

My name is Kara.. I am 30 years old and my DH is 35. I have an 11 year old girl from a previous marriage and my son and I have a 3 1/2 year old! We are trying for our last one! I got off BC in August when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and after finishing up reconstruction in December we started trying!
I have to have my ovaries removed within a year or so, so my doctors want me to hurry up and get pregnant..Nothing like a little pressure huh!

I have an appointment with an RE in June so I am really hoping this next cycle will be our cycle.. I would love to be able to do it on our own!

I did find out out my last appointment during internal sono that I have little cysts along one side of my right ovary.. but my insuline and glucose levels are normal so hopefully my RE can tell me what is going on!

Thanks ladies..

Hope you are all having a great evening!

Kara

Chelsie - 8/14/1995, Ty - 9/11/03, Chase - 11/20/2008
May 3rd, 2007, 05:49 AM
Miles
Hey hun! Nice to see you over here, well not nice because I didnt want you to go onto number 6 when TTC. You know what I mean!
May 3rd, 2007, 09:16 AM
JellyBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Of course you can join us over here! It's always bitter sweet to get newbies on this board! LOL We're glad you're here, but sorry it's taken this long for you.

Jump right in, we're a friendly bunch! (Albeit a little hormonal hee heeeee)
May 6th, 2007, 08:48 AM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Welcome. I am sorry its taken you so long to get preggo. I wish you muck this up coming month. Keep us posted!

</div>
May 7th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Girls! I wasn't on all weekend.. just relaxed with my family!

I'm trying to get my game plan!

The last couple cycles have been tough. My DH is getting tired of feeling like it is a job, which to be honest so am I. So this cycle I"m trying to decide how to approach it. I have an appointment with a RE in June so maybe I should take this month and not stress about anything.. I dont know for sure what to do.

We only bd'd twice last cycle because of the stress of TTC. I'd much rather get more than that in!

Any suggestions to those who have been trying this long...

I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Kara

Chelsie - 8/14/1995, Ty - 9/11/03, Chase - 11/20/2008

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search