I'm out......

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Regular
So I woke up this AM and there she was, AF, bright and red and saying HAA HAA your not pregnant.......This really does get frustrating and discouraging. I told DH and he was like "O well I guess we try again next month".........Its great that he's so supportive but I am really down. And then I just get the news that a friend is pregnant..............ughhhhhhhh....I want to scream and cry and yell and...................
May 5th, 2007, 10:27 AM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
I totally know how you feel. Keep your chin up. I have been ttc for alomost 5 years and still nothing. We are seeing a RE and hopefully he can get us preggo. Good luck!

</div>
May 8th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Veteran
Quote:
I totally know how you feel. Keep your chin up. I have been ttc for alomost 5 years and still nothing. We are seeing a RE and hopefully he can get us preggo. Good luck![/b]

Wow snj....I so hope that your RE gets you preggo too. I have been TTC for almost 14 months now and I am finding it hard, so I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you. All the best to you sweetie!

Want1Morecutie - I too am finding it dead hard at the moment, my Auntie (who is only 3 years older than me) is going to give birth to her 3rd very shortly and I just found out that an old friend is also pregnant. It's like everyone is having a baby, but then I come to JM and find that I am not alone and neither are you. Stick with it, cuz you just never know when it's your number they call!!

<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">I've Been Gobbled! </div>
<div align="center">
CHERRY HILL PHOTOGRAPHY</div>

<div align="center"> </div>
May 9th, 2007, 07:28 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I know how you are feeling. I've been TTC for 14 months now. Three days ago I tested and got a positive. Today, AF showed up. A few hours later, a girl from work called to let me know that another co-worker is preggers. And that girl didn't even want to get preggers either! Doesn't seem fair!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
May 10th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm on cycle 7, with some irregular cycles that range from 32 days to 58 so my 7 cycles has been bout 10months. My doc has just run blood tests on me to see wats up so hopefully i'll have some answers soon.

Sheryl
xxx

May 21st, 2007, 11:20 PM
~:Tracy:~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going to plan!! Hang in there!! It took me 14 mos to fall with #2 I felt so disheartened in the end, but it did happen!!!
GL again
May 24th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry she showed.
Me and DB have been ttc for 3yrs so i know how upsetting it all is.

SNJ-I hope that the RE can offer some options to you and DH.
We are finally starting meds for IVF in Aug and i hope that some plan can come together for you too.
If you start on meds or having treatment, please feel free to join us in ttc with m/a.

Good luck ladies!

Sarah
June 7th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
I am sorry you got bad news this morning. I know it's hard but keep trying and it will happen! HUGS

June 7th, 2007, 10:58 AM
LisaLisaBoBisa's Avatar you...don't...want me?O.o
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaLisaBoBisa
sorry AF showed. I hope next month is your next month sending you lots of baby dust!
June 9th, 2007, 03:53 AM
mimishlove's Avatar Veteran
I know how you feel.. we have been TTC for more than 2 yrs and my sister in law has 2 babies in this period, a baby each year.. the bad thing is that whenever i see her at my inlaws house, she keeps telling me that both pregnancies were not planed and that im really lucky that im not pregnant huh.gif

now i just try to avoid her cause she's clearly rubbing it in my face!! mad.gif

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search