What happen to saravalintinelively?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2007, 09:59 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haven't heard anything from saravalintinelively. She posted everyday until she got a BFP and now we haven't heard from her. I wanted an update on her situation since she said the doc gave her a chance of MC. Not everyone ditches us when they get their BFP right? lol

May 12th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
She was banned for faking, hon. If you have any questions, feel free to PM wannabesupermom or pattyandthemoos.

May 12th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Miles
Yeah she was banned hun.
May 12th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Oh that's strange. I talk to her a few times through our personal email and she seemed like a nice girl. I never picked up on anything odd about her.

May 12th, 2007, 04:40 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She posted alot with us in TTC med/assistance and alot of what she said just never made any sense. I think the strangest was when she got neg HPT's at 14dpo and said she went to the dr the next day and had a u/s that showed a pregnancy...pretty sure thats what alerted the admins to her faking.

May 12th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Miles
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm Patty or Teresa.
May 12th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Quote:
She posted alot with us in TTC med/assistance and alot of what she said just never made any sense. I think the strangest was when she got neg HPT's at 14dpo and said she went to the dr the next day and had a u/s that showed a pregnancy...pretty sure thats what alerted the admins to her faking.[/b]
Oh that is horrible. Who would want to come to a site that is trying to really support women who are ttc and lie and fake about something like that? It's crazy. Well I only talk to her a few times on my yahoo email and I thought she was really in the same boat as all of us.

May 13th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah it make us very mad in ttc with m/a.
We are women in a more unsettling situation than most and she took advantage.
Not to worry though, cos our admin were really quick and they continue to be.

Makes you think twice though. With Sara her story had a TON of holes though and was easy to suss out.

Sarah x
May 13th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Quote:
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm Patty or Teresa.[/b]
I did and I didn't get a response from anyone. Either way, I talk to Sara through email. She seemed pretty upset that she was banned and says she never was faking. She said someone from here sent her mean and nasty emails though. I don't think she was faking but I'm not in charge of the site so oh well. I will just keep talking to her through email like I was.

May 13th, 2007, 03:07 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alot of what she said just isnt medically possible. You cant have an ultrasound at 15dpo, and have the dr confirm that there is a pregnancy...especially when you posted a negative pregnancy test pic the day before. You usually have to wait until you are 6weeks along/(sometimes more) to confirm pregnancy with u/s.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search