second dose of clomid

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Regular
Hey yall. This is my first time in here. We've been trying for a several years but was just resently put on clomid. My cycle real irregluar so my doctor told me to take it on the third day i start spotting and the first dose i started the next day nad this time i've been spotting for 5 days and still havn't started. What I'm worried about is could i be pregant and if i was what would happen if i was and didn't know it and took the clomid. I took a urine test but both my sisters didn't show they were pregant with urine test until they were further along. Any suggestions???
May 14th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
they told you to talk it on the 3rd day of spotting? is you AF always spotting or does it have flow to it. you should wait until your 3rd day of flow. my first pregnancy i got pg on my third round of clomid. the first round at 50 did not work, the 2nd round i went to 100mg and it worked but i didn't conceive, but the 3rd round on 100 did work. and it had actually been 2 months since my 2nd round and i had no AF so my doctor did tests i wasn't pg and hadn't o'd so i actually had no bleeding when i started the 3rd round of clomid, so if you are concerned maybe get a blood test done that would tell you for sure if you are pg. Good luck and feel free to pm me if you have any questions

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

May 16th, 2007, 04:53 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Hello and welcome! Well keep us posted. I will be starting my second round of Clomid next month.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search