Anyone used any of these supplements and them work

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Which one worked for you?
Ovulex &/or Amberoz 0 0%
Fertiliaid 0 0%
Fertility Blend 1 14.29%
Baby Asprin 0 0%
Preseed 3 42.86%
Fertilitea 0 0%
Green Tea 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Regular
Hi Oh and I have been TTC for 2 and a half years no diagnosed fertility problems I have never been preg about to start fertility Blend along with baby asprin, Presees and fertilitea, Please post answers in my poll and reply what worked for you how long you were trying before using it and how long you were on it before your also I would like to know if any of these didn't work for you and any other advice you think may help, Please do reply I need some support.

Stacey xxx
May 29th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Hun! I am currently on cycle # 5 TTC not at the 6 month mark yet but wanted to reply.I am uing pre-seed this cycle for the first time so I will let you know if I have any luck. I decided to try it after reading so many success stories about it! Hope you get your really soon! to you!
May 29th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Miles
Hello Dh and I have been TTC for 19 cycles now. I am on vitex to regulate me out, and it may have worked this cycle not really sure yet. I have also used preseed this cycle and used it a couple cycles ago, I really like it myself even if we havent gotten pg yet. Also I am using green tea pills, I use them all of the time because it helps with my cm also it helps me not want to eat all of the time.
May 29th, 2007, 04:57 PM
FirstTimerMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm on my first cycle of trying pre-seed (out of 8 total) and I am hoping that this will be the key to our BFP success. . .I'll let you know about it. . .I love it already though. . .also on my second cycle of EPO. Other than that I havent taken anything else. . .

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7XSZrJ/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>

</div>
May 29th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've tried Preseed before and really helped with CM.
But the cycle I got my BFP I didnt use preseed as was on CD 50 with no signs of ovulation so decided to try green tea.
I bought it from the supermarket and took one glass before bed for 2 nights. After 2 days bang I have the most positive OPK that I'ver ever had and then ended up getting a faint positive preg test at 10dpo.

So I really have to say that the green tea helped cos nothing else was up until then. We had been trying for 9 months (but the first 3 didnt get a period after coming off the pill).

Hope this helps.

May 30th, 2007, 08:00 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
i've used pre-seed. last cycle and this one. i hope this cycle is it. if not i think i'm trying the green tea thing!

May 30th, 2007, 09:55 AM
StephLS's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi there,

About a year ago I tried taking Fertility Blend for three months. I did get a BFP in the third month, and stopped taking the FB as soon as I received the BFP, as the instructions directed. About a week later I m/c'd. I'm guessing this is due to the fact that I needed to be taking a progesterone supplement because I've got a luteal phase defect (wasn't sure of this prior to that m/c). My cycles tend to be shorter (around 19-22 days). When I took the FB my cycles gradually lengthened, my bbt charts seemed to normalize, my pms lessened, and I definitely had more CM. I'm currently on meformin, and using progesterone supplements in the latter part of my cycle. I also started using Pre-seed a little this cycle. I'm still waiting to see how this cycle is going to pan out. If it doesn't, then I'm thinking about trying FB again.

Oh yeah I also drink green tea in the first half of my cycle. Its free at work so might as well.

Married to Eric since June 25, 2005
mom to
3 Angel babies and Ryan and Rachel
Ryan born 6-18-08
Rachel born 3-20-10
Baby boy due on 2-24-14

Everything Good comes on time - we just don't know when that time is.
June 2nd, 2007, 05:51 AM
BobbiC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We were ttc for 18 months in total. After 12 months I ordered Ovulex and I didn't like it at all. The only thing it did was increase the length of my cycles so I had to wait longer each month to O. Luckily they do have a full money back guarantee minus shipping which they do honor as long as you keep the packaging, bottles, etc.
On our 18th month of ttc I had the HSG test done and that is the same month we got our BFP.
Good luck to everyone getting your BFP, I know how hard and frustrating it is month after month of no no no. If it wasn't for the ladies on this forum I probably would have given up.

June 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all,

I am new to this site but thought I would like to add my 2 cents on all the differnet things I've tries. My DH and I have been TTC for 10 months, I tried the baby asprin, but my Dr. told my that there was no point in taking it as it would not help out problem. Next I tried robitussen, again my Dr. nixed it as the problem is not with my CM.

I gave the instead cups a try (a recommendation from another board off this site) and lets just say there was an embarrasing outcome on that and I cringe when I pass them on the shelves now . I just picked up fertility blend today crossing my fingers that one will work for us.

Quick question on this topic though, what is the gree tea used for with regard to fertility, I naturally drink a ton of at everyday

Jaime

June 2nd, 2007, 09:31 PM
Miles
Green tea increases your cm hun.

I told you I am on the vitex and this is my second cycle, I have long irregular cycles. I oed cd24 last cycle and Oed CD19 this cycle so it seems to be working for me by making me O sooner. I tried the preseed this cycle and I have to admit I really like it!
June 4th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi sorry but maybe a stupid question but what is preseed?? does it make you O?? im desperate to O!!!! i havent Oed at all!!!!

June 6th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
Quote:
hi sorry but maybe a stupid question but what is preseed?? does it make you O?? im desperate to O!!!! i havent Oed at all!!!![/b]

I think it's a lubricant, but I'm not positive.
Good luck!
Dawna
June 6th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Miles
Its a sperm friendly lub.
June 11th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I drink green tea ~ it is great for cm. It creates a fountain effect if you drink it once every day
June 11th, 2007, 03:29 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used fertilityblend and I'm in my 4th month of using pre-seed. So far nothing has worked. But good luck to you!

June 12th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Quote:
I drink green tea ~ it is great for cm. It creates a fountain effect if you drink it once every day [/b]
Does this mean It increases it because I get very minimal CM or does it thin it? I need something to produce more CM! I tried Vitex to regulate me and it did nothing, I am ovulating as the bloood tests said i am but my CM is minimal! HELP is green tea for this to increase it? IF SO BRING IT ON BABY!
June 12th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Miles
I did preseed this cycle and got my BFP this cycle!
June 12th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
I drink green tea ~ it is great for cm. It creates a fountain effect if you drink it once every day [/b]
Does this mean It increases it because I get very minimal CM or does it thin it? I need something to produce more CM! I tried Vitex to regulate me and it did nothing, I am ovulating as the bloood tests said i am but my CM is minimal! HELP is green tea for this to increase it? IF SO BRING IT ON BABY!
[/b]
Yep it increases the amount of cm your body produces. Be sure to drink it once a day and I saw a change after only a few days. I hate the taste of it so I add honey to it so it's tolerable

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search