Hi

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies.
I am sorry i have left it so long to check in, but my life is a mess right now and i could not
face coming on here, knowing that i am not ttc myself.

So basically as a update with me...Ex DB is in spare room whilst we wait for him to find another
place which is a VERY hard situation. I have been such a regular at the bar near where i live
that i slept with the barman a few days ago...BIG mistake and i wish it had never happened.
It was far too soon and pathetic really. I have been drinking far,far too much. Every nite infact.
Heavily. I am going to Lanzarote with my best friend on the 21st though which i am looking forward to.
I need the break from this mess, which is my life right now so i can think were i go from here.

So enough about my pathetic life, i would LOVE some updates from you girls!!

Any BFPS? Any good news??

I truly do miss you all and im sorry i seldom come on here anymore.
Just finding everything much harder than i ever thought. Please forgive me?

Sarah xxx
June 17th, 2007, 12:11 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Ladybird,
I am sorry you are having a rough time. Just remember drinking will not make your problems go away. Some times drinking can make you do things that you regret and cannot take back. The reason I am telling you this is because I had a friend do the exact same thing. Keep your head and make the best of what you currently have. I know it can be hard. And yes I know its easier said then done. But keep your chin up! There are more fish out in the sea that would love to have you and make you a mommy one day!

Good news! I had an IUI done last Monday so hopefully I will be testing this upcoming week. I really hope this works. I will keep you posted.

If you ever need someone to talk to let me know.

Jena

</div>
June 17th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah,

I have been wondering how you have been. I am so sorry that you and him are not going to be able to work it out I was really hoping that he would change his mind. But Jena is right drinking will not solve anything I know it may make you feel better that night but all it does is give you more regrets the next day.

I really got my heart broke a few years ago and I really did not think I would find anyone I was giving up on ever being able to have a baby because I had been single for so long. But JR walked into my life and now I have a sweet baby to show for it. Just keep your chin up and he will find you.

(((((Sarah))))

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search