Celebrities!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2007, 04:33 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Have you ever met a celebrity before? Who? Were they nice or did they act like a jerk? Post a picture of you with the celebrity, or a pic of the celebrity that YOU or your SO took.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
July 24th, 2007, 12:22 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
I have met all the Baltimore Ravens players and some Tennessee Titans players. When I was working in Nashville Amy Grant came into the store I was working at. Sad to say I di nothave any pics of me with these people just pics of them. Other than that I really have not met anyone famous.

Jena

</div>
July 24th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I forgot to post my reply to my own thread! lol

When I was very young I met Ben Jones. He played Cooter on the Dukes of Hazzard and it quickly became my favorite show after that. He was great. The assistant kept trying to rush me away, but my Dad said he told her to leave me be and he picked me up, sat me on his lap and talked to me for like 15 minutes while he signed autographs for other people!

That's me and 'Cooter'. That was probably 1984 or so. (Don't ask me why my tongue is sticking out. Every picture of me from June or so of 1983 until March of 85 shows me with my tongue sticking out. lol

I also met the guys from the band BLESSID UNION OF SOULS when I was 19. They were awesome. One of them bummed a cigarette and from me because his were on the bus and he couldn't get to them. I talked to them for nearly an hour. My ex was acting like a jerk, and they told him if he didn't watch it they would take me on the bus with them! I would have gone too if I didn't have a baby at home waiting on me. tongue.gif

July 25th, 2007, 11:58 PM
AMCM's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AMCM
This is my husband and I with comedian, Jim Gaffigan, after his show in Phoenix about a year ago. He's been on my favorite talk show, Late Night with Conan Obrien, where he showed the cartoon he created featuring Conan called "Pale Force". He's been in those Sierra Mist commercials and different tv shows but currently, My Boys on TBS, and movies. He's awesome and is mostly famous for his stand up where he always talks about Hot Pockets. Just a bit about him if you don't know who he is.

July 26th, 2007, 07:16 AM
WOW! He's freaking hilarious! So cool that you got to meet him!

July 27th, 2007, 12:42 PM
IrishBabies's Avatar Super Mommy
never met a celebrity.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search