StephieChelle's TTC Journey

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2007, 09:27 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I'm going to start this journal by telling you just a bit about our situation. My name is Stephanie and I am 27 years old. My DH Matt is 24. We met on line and I moved from West Virginia to Iowa to be with him. We both had miserable first marriages and now we are enjoying every bit of having someone love us as much as we love them. We started TTC our first together in March of 2006.

I have two children from my first marriage. Sierra is my little princess. She turned 9 in April. Will is my little man. He just turned 6 in June.

In October of 2006 we had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. Then in May we had a chemical pregnancy. We are hoping to have a sticky BFP soon!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
July 31st, 2007, 08:44 PM
July 31

Well, I am 7 dpo today. I've had sore nips since 5dpo. Today I had these weird twinges on my left side near my ovary. I don't think I've felt them before so hopefully that's a good thing! I've also had a strange metallic taste in my mouth basically since O. I've noticed my skin is starting to break out a bit, but not as much as normal. Again....hopefully a good sign.

August 1st, 2007, 06:52 PM
I've started some light cramping. I'm wondering if that means I'm out. Kinda feels like AF might be right around the corner. She's due on Saturday or Sunday.

August 3rd, 2007, 07:34 PM
My temp dipped a bit today. Not much, but it was a dip. I also had some unusual cramping. Hard to explain. I am hoping that it was implantation, but I am trying to stay realistic and realize that it is much more likely that AF will be showing up in the next few days. I really want to be pregnant this month...... any month really, but my DD would be so excited if I am pregnant this time. I would be due right around her 10th birthday. She would love a baby brother or sister then. I'm re-testing in the morning. When I tested last night, the first one appeared to be faulty, and the second had a very faint line. Not sure if it was a BFP or an evap, so I am trying not to get too excited.

August 4th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Well, my temp is back up today, but my test was a All I can do is cry! I really want to be pregnant. I know that most of the women on the boards I post on feel the same way I do, so I try not to complain too much, but it's so frustrating. Matt and I, and the kids all want a baby so much! We have all this love that we could share with a baby and we really want our family to grow, but we are still not able to get pregnant! WHY? It just isn't fair! I see people that have no business having kids.....they just aren't ready mentally or financially, and yet they are getting pregnant. Matt and I are ready for a baby! Yes, we might have to shuffle a bit bedroom wise, but there is room in this apartment for a baby and I don't know why I can't have one. I don't know if I can get Matt to go get his SA done either. He's so wishy-washy when it comes to getting help from a doctor. I guess he feels like if we are meant to have a baby, it will happen naturally. The way I see it though.....God wouldn't give a doctor the knowledge and ability to change anything if we aren't meant to have kids together. I just hope he will decide to go. I need answers, and with the 17th cycle apparently rounding down..... I need answers now!

August 5th, 2007, 04:26 AM
I'm 12 dpo today. My temp climbed again, but (TMI) when I wiped this AM after FMU there was some streaks of red mixed in some EWCM or possibly left overs from DTD. Now I'm not sure if it's the start of AF or if it's implantation. I hope it's not AF, but I am also thinking it probably is. IT sucks, but I know the witch is just right around the corner.

August 6th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Well, I started spotting today around 10:30 am. I was sure that AF was right around the corner, but so far nothing. Even the spotting is gone. It was only there when I wiped. I put on a panty liner to be safe, but never got a single spot on it. I'm feeling really nauseous today too. Especially this evening. The more I move around the more convinced I am that everything I've eaten today is coming back up soon.

This is so frustrating. I want off this rollercoaster ride. I either want my or I want AF to show full force, but I want the uncertainty to end. I prefer the BFP of course, but the uncertainty is driving me insane!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search