Newbie here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2005, 01:41 PM
aprild's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
and here to give support too!!

My Story:

Got pregnant in Dec. '00 and miscarried at 5 weeks in Jan '01.

Got pregnant in Nov '01 and had a baby boy in July '02!!

Got pregnant in July '05 and miscarried in August '05. I should have been 8 weeks, but baby was only showing to be 6 weeks.

And now i am pregnant again. We were not trying, but it is still a very happy thing! Just scary. I actually went for a pap on october 28th and was told i was pregnant! i thought my body just had not recovered from last time! i had taken a test and it was negative, so boy was i shocked to find out i was pregnant!!

I just went back to dr. this past fri and was told that everything was in it's place and looked good. He said i was about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and due June 22, 2006 (which i am not understanding cause when i go to pregnancy sites and enter in June 22nd, they calculate that i am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant? can anyone explain this?)

Well, since Saturday nite, i have been having some cramps. Sometimes feels like gas. sometimes its'my whole lower stomach all the way across and sometimes it's just on my right or left side. It only does it every few hours, not constantly or anything. when it is all the way acroos my whole lower stomach it kinda hurts and almost feels like something contracting. i can't think of a better way to explain it. kinda like something squeezing. Any advice?

Of course, every little ache and pain is gonna bother me, i know that, just wondering if anyone has experienced this or what??

Thanks

April
November 7th, 2005, 01:59 PM
JennL
Congratulations! What a way to find out that you're pregnant I have had aches/pains every now and again that had me worried, but always turned out to be normal pregnancy symptoms and all is still well. If you're ever concerned, it never hurts to contact your doctor for some peace of mind. That's what they're there for
November 7th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! I'm right there with you worrying about everything, and at the same time knowing there's not much I can do!
As far as your babies age goes, there's 2 different fetal ages. One measures from your last AF and once measure from approximate ovulation. Your doc could be going by ovulation or maybe he has a different way of knowing based on your body, sometimes conception happens at a different time than we think! Glad to have more people joining this board and I look forward to getting to know you!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
November 12th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
I had abdominal pain and a little cramping durning wks 5-7 I think it's implatation. I was scared so I called the OB and they said that's normal and that I was just worrying too much since I had a m/c last pg'cy. Congratulations!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search