hi...new here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Some of you may know me from ttcal board, but for those of you that dont I would like to share my story. I am 29 and dh is 32. We have been ttc for 6 years now. We fell pregnant twice and one was a mc around 6 weeks and the other was a blighted ovum around 8 weeks. Then in Oct. 2006 we got our bfp with our dd Abby. She was perfectly healthy, measuring just right, strong heartbeat at 22 weeks. I even got to feel her kick and punch. Dh got to feel one strong kick. I went back in to my 25 week check up and we heard the heartbeat but it took a while for them to find it. Finally at 27w3d we got the words we hope we will never hear again "there is no heartbeat" and I gave birth to our silent, beautiful little girl 2 days later on April 15th, 2007. 6 weeks later we found out that she died because of my blood clotting disorders. Since then we had to take the first two months off from ttc. So this is the 10th month of ttc and today we just got our bfp!

I am high risk because I am type 1 diabetic, found out that I have 2 blood clotting disorders, and also I have pcos. I am so extremely scared to even make this post, but I wanted to get to know you girls better and to have someone that understands the fear that comes with seeing those 2 beautiful lines.

April 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I am soooooooooooo happy for you, that you got a BFP!!!!

I pray, since now they know all your issues and can do stuff for them, that this baby is 100% healthy and very sticky!

((HUGS))
Heather
April 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Rhonda, I am so thrilled for you. I understand that you must be nervous. Since they know you have these issues will they be putting you on any medication or following your progress differently? I will pray long and hard every night that you get to bring home a crying baby in 9 months! You deserve this so much. I keep thinking about that post you made a while back about standing in line, waiting your turn patiently. I truly hope this time you make it to the front of the line to take home your little blessing.

April 4th, 2008, 09:58 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

I will be keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy full term pregnancy.
April 5th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Oh Rhonda, I am so thrilled for you. I understand that you must be nervous. Since they know you have these issues will they be putting you on any medication or following your progress differently? I will pray long and hard every night that you get to bring home a crying baby in 9 months! You deserve this so much. I keep thinking about that post you made a while back about standing in line, waiting your turn patiently. I truly hope this time you make it to the front of the line to take home your little blessing.[/b]
I have been on prenatals and baby aspirin since we found out about the disorders. That same month they added 5mg of folic acid to my daily meds. Now I will be calling in Monday morning and finding out when I should start taking Lovenox. I was told that I will take it right away, so I am really hoping to get in soon enough and get started on these shots. I am not happy about taking more shots but I will do whatever it takes to bring this baby home with me the first part of December. I am so glad that you remember that post. It was a very down time for me. And now its my turn to take the prize home. Just like the rest of the girls here.

April 5th, 2008, 07:35 AM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rhonda!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!! I must have missed the post on TTCAL. I am SO EXCITED!!! I got chills when I read the post was from you. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person. I am so HAPPY for you and you are doing all the right things, getting in touch with you doc and all. So what is your EDD? I am so stinkin' happy!!! You just made my day!
April 6th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Rhonda!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!! I must have missed the post on TTCAL. I am SO EXCITED!!! I got chills when I read the post was from you. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person. I am so HAPPY for you and you are doing all the right things, getting in touch with you doc and all. So what is your EDD? I am so stinkin' happy!!! You just made my day![/b]

I will be on the phone first thing Monday morning. I have several appointments to set up. I will need to see my hematologist, endocrinologist, and my high risk ob/gyn. I am super excited and nervous all at the same time. I think my edd is Dec. 16th if I am right about when i "think" I o'd. I am scared about taking the shots of Lovenox but I will gladly do whatever it takes to bring this baby home.

April 6th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Mom2MacyandDru's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how scary this time can be, but do try to let yourself stay very optomistic and think all good thoughts!!! I am so thrilled for you and I hope that you can bring home your little baby and all be just fine!!!! I will say a prayer for you and I cant wait to hear how things go!!

April 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your BFP!!! I will be praying that this pregnancy will be H&H and go full term!!!

April 6th, 2008, 09:31 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Rhonda~ it seems like it's been ages. I remember you on the PG loss board. I am so thrilled tohear the news. I will be keeping you and baby in my continues T & P's. How far along are you?
April 7th, 2008, 05:44 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay! i am so glad to see you here! i know just making the step to start posting in this section or your DDC is a big step!

I know your Dr.s are gonna take great care of you and you will be fine taking those shots! and im really excited to see your future posts about feeling first kicks and finding out the gender and then reaching 30 weeks and then 35.. and then 40 .

~Em

April 7th, 2008, 07:20 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats on your pregnancy!
it is good that they have found your clotting disorders. i too am on a daily baby aspirin & i take 80mg lovenox injections once a day (i don't particularly like it, but it is so worth it, & i have a little less bruising than when i was taking shots of heparin). i had four first trimester miscarriages & with this 'cocktail' of medicine i have made it to 21 weeks!

praying for you to have a happy & healthy pregnancy!
April 7th, 2008, 08:43 AM
bravojuliet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to bravojuliet
Congratulations!! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy. (((HUGS)))

<div align="center"> </div>

April 7th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Lv2Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations &

I'm so sorry you've had to go through all that - you'll be in my T&P. Here's to a very H&H 9 months
April 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
RRRRRRRRRRHONDA !!!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !
I am soooooo happy to see you over here !!!!!!!

~sending you tons of sticky dust !!!!~

April 7th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Rhonda~ it seems like it's been ages. I remember you on the PG loss board. I am so thrilled tohear the news. I will be keeping you and baby in my continues T & P's. How far along are you?[/b]
I remember you too. I was following your progress through your pregnancy too. I know that it was just a year ago when I first met you at pg. loss board. I think I am only about 4 weeks. I know it is still very early. I tested on what I thought was 10dpo and it was bfn. I tested again on 12dpo and bfp. I will find out more at my upcoming appointments and will be sure to let you girls know.

Quote:
congrats on your pregnancy!
it is good that they have found your clotting disorders. i too am on a daily baby aspirin & i take 80mg lovenox injections once a day (i don't particularly like it, but it is so worth it, & i have a little less bruising than when i was taking shots of heparin). i had four first trimester miscarriages & with this 'cocktail' of medicine i have made it to 21 weeks!

praying for you to have a happy & healthy pregnancy![/b]

How often do you get your blood tested? Have you been taking the same amount all pregnancy along? What week did you start taking it? I am not getting in to see my dr. until the 17th, so I am a little afraid that is too long, should I demand a sooner date? I just don't know if he will do anything until the ob/gyn gives me a edd, and I don't see him until the 16th. Do you also take extra folic? Sorry I have so many questions.

April 7th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Veteran
RHONDA!!!! I've been waiting for this!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You deserve this soooo much!!! OMG I'm just so excited I'm crying! We have something happy to share together now! Congrats to you and your husband!!!! Man I wish I could give you a huge hug jump up and down and scream with you!!! Happy and healthy 9 girl!!! Wooohooooo Rhonda is pregnant!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search