Check up! How is everyone holding up?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone, I know this board is not as busy as others but I still like to see how you guys are doing.

Unlike other newly pregnant moms to be (and moms to be again) we have some mental baggage and possibly some real fears and concerns.

How are everyone's vitals? I know some of us are further along than others.

How are some of you dealing with the day to day routines. I try not to dwell on my lost angels but sometimes I can't help but wonder....and hope things will go ok, that I won't go in for an ultrasound one day and discover that something is wrong.....

all in all how is everyone getting along?

November 8th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You know how I'm doing, PARANOID! I'm just trying to get through these next few days without any mental breakdowns. I should have the results from my bloodwork from Monday tomorrow, and I'm just praying and praying that it has gone up since last week. Thursday is my first appointment, so hopefully after that I can calm down a little. I just can't shake this feeling that there's going to be something wrong. My mom says it's because I've never experienced anything other than a loss, so in my mind, carrying full term isn't possible. Hopefully she's right!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
November 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
JennL
Thanks for posting this, as I think it's really important for us all to hear how everyone else is dealing

Personally, I'm actually - finally - doing great I'll be 22 wks. on Friday, and still can't believe it, but i'm feeling him kick as I type this.

I can truly relate to being paranoid, as I still have my moments. I think that it's true when you've only experienced losses, and have never carried to term. Always time for a new experience though, and i'm certainly ready!

Hope that everyone else is doing great, too
November 11th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Veteran
I'm doing ok. My 1st appt isn't until Dec 5th and that's just with the nurse for my history(I'll be 9wks). No Dr, no U/S until much later. I'm pissed! You'd think with my history of preclampsia and 2 m/c's they might care. Nope. Even calling and yelling/pleading/crying didn't get me a sooner appt. So, I'm just trying to deal with each day as it comes. Next Thursday is my 1st milestone. I'm just concentrating on making it to that, then my 2nd milestone, then the nurse appt, then Christmas. I have ZERO symptoms and just POAS on my last HPT yesterday, because I seriously don't *feel* pg at all.

And, I'm trying not to stress too much!!
<span style="color:#009900">~i~ 7/02, ~i~ 7/05

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search