Im such a loser!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
I was just on the board that i host. and someone had asked about Wedding songs. What were our songs that we first danced to as husband and Wife. Well I said Dwayne and I's song is "I can Love you like that" By John Michael Montgomery.
I went and listened to it, and i CRIED! i dont know why. But i feel like a loser. The song is what Dwayne's grandfather that has passed, dedicated to us. Then i asked him to get our wedding album, and i sat there and LAUGHED!! Cause heres me all nice and pretty, then theres my Dwayne, Covered in Tattoos a muscle shirt on, with this Mafia style hat on, and black dress pants on, with the suspenders down around his weist. He felt to confined in a Tux! so ok what ever. So he sits next to me on the bed, and he says Wow im hot! I laughed and i said you know your mom has these pictures and probable shows me off, but not you...LOL..he just looked at me.

the reason hes full of tattoos is hes a tattoo artist! His arms are done, chest back u name it..lol..sometimes i wonder. and he had a few piercings, his eyebrow, and laybrea(SP)

im sure every know knows what a skater/tattoo artist looks like. Well theres my husband on our wedding day!

Have you done this yet??

April 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Man, I haven't watched our wedding video in years! Now I'm going to have to go dig it out. Maybe I'll tranfer it to DVD so it'll last.

Okay, I've seen some pics of Dwayne and I know he is a nice guy keeping us updated on your hospital stay but I want to see more pics. Especially of the tattoo's

Do you have any? I think they are neat to look at but I don't think I could ever get one because I am so indecisive. There isn't anything that I've wanted to have permanently on my body for more than a week or so

April 7th, 2008, 06:13 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our wedding pics are actually pretty good but we did not get them back from the photographer until I was like 3 months pregnant with DD. That was almost a YEAR after we got married. Out Photographs we complete flakes! That is what I get for trying to go cheap.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND GETTING MARRIED SOON (DEE) PLEASE DON'T CHEAP OUT ON THE PHOTOGRAPHER. YOU WILL REGRET IT!

I think that is neat that your husband is a tat artist. I only have one tat but I love it! I want more when we are done having children and I know how my body will look

Your wedding song is so pretty. Every now and then it will come on a radio station and I will catch myself singing to it.

April 7th, 2008, 06:37 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
I have never watched our wedding DVD. I know it sounds crazy but I'm afraid that I will just tear up and cry. My brother does video editing and I'm sure it's beautiful but I can't bring myself to watch it. My pics on the other hand I look at often. We had an amzing photographer and our pics turned out so nice. Definately worth every penny we spend. i agree, don't go cheap on the pictures.

I would love to see some of you wedding pics...can you post some?

I'm the only one in my family that doesn't have a tat. My bro's are covered too. One of my bro's friends is an artist and the whole family is covered in his artwork.

April 8th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have watched my wedding video, I laugh and cry, so happy I have it.

yeah Brandy, I want to see pics of your hubby! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search