May be joining you all.....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~KaylaMommy2Eamon~
So my name is Kayla I had a miscarriage on February 16th of this year. The worst thing I have ever been through, But yet a good experience because i have "met" so many wonderful girls that have helped me through it since DH can't seem to lol.

I'm not sure if i'm pregnant, but kinda have a feeling i am. I woke up this morning with really sore boobs which is NOT normal for me. I had sore boobs when i was pregnant in January of this year. I'm really scared to test because of the results....I'll be happy if its positive and happy if its Negative, as well as sad if its positive and sad if its negative. I have really mixed feelings about everything right now. I wanna be pregnant so bad, but then agian i dont because I'm just getting ready to start school, and if I'm pregnant i'll still have another 4 months AFTER the baby is here before i'm finished with school.....But i thought i would introduce myself and start getting to know all you ladies incase it is positive after all.

If it is positive....Hopefully this little man will stick!

Kayla

April 8th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in whatever the result is!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Please keep us updated!
April 8th, 2008, 04:58 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! I hope you get the BFP you are hoping for!

April 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kayla. Welcome! Now you know if you test you have to post pics so we can obsess over them I hope you get a BFP! Please KUP

April 9th, 2008, 06:30 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry for your loss.

let us know how your test goes when you take one.
April 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry for your loss. Keep us posted when you take a test!

April 9th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls~ Kinda scared both ways...Not really sure what I am hopeing for, but will be happy either way. I'm not sure even when i should try testing...I'm on CD 23, so Not sure when i would test....any imput would be greatly apprieceated (SP lol)

April 10th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Wait until Monday to test. That would put you at CD 28. Do you have a normal cycle? Or do you run on the long side. Also do you know when you Oed??? I am not sure if you were charting and since you were not 'trying' you might not of kept up with any of this. But wait until Monday to test.

April 11th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I only started charting on the day i posted the this topic. So not really. I dont know when I O'ed yet. And my cycles are pretty regular, other then since i lost the baby i bled after that obviously lol, but then when i got my AF in March it was 7 days, which is NOT normal for me at all mine are usually around 4 days. But I'll wait untill at least monday, and hopeuflly that will work out. If it still hasn't come by next monday i will test again.

Thanks for all your help girls

April 11th, 2008, 08:50 AM
GOOD LUCK!!! KUP after you test!

The rule of thumb is you need to wait atleast 9 days after you ovulate to get any sort of BFP. But if you wait until your AF is due you are more likely to get a true reading.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search