PAL Grads...please update us !!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2008, 06:09 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Ladies,

we would love to know how you and your babies are doing !!!

Please give us an update when you can !!!!......with pics too !

April 9th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't said much...lol. Erin's doing great. She's pulling up and walking along furniture now. I bet we'll be full-on walking before her birthday (June 7). She's 10 MONTHS OLD! I can't believe it. >_< The pregnancy lasted an eternity, but the last ten months have been a blink it seems.

And a bunch of pics

April 10th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Blessedx3
Oh my gosh britt shes getting so big so fast!! i cant beleive she is 10 months already!!!
April 10th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Blessedx3
heres a bunch of pics of Hope... shes doing good....... she will be 4 months old in about 2 weeks~ where has the time gone??? shes rolling over now adn she wants to sit up and look around all the time she loves walks..... we are still missing daddy as he recetly went from kuwait over to iraq and somedays are hard... but we are hanging in there....

my favorite pic of HOPE EVER!

April 10th, 2008, 05:49 AM
cassiek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww the girls are getting so big.

Seren is doing great. She turned 6 months old yesterday , and I am wondering where the time has went. She has 1 tooth that is 25% of the way thru. She is sitting up, and loves to walk holding on to someones fingers. She is also scooting so I am thinking that she will be crawling in the next month or so.

I have pics of her at home that I will download tonight.

April 10th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Emily!'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Emily! Send a message via Yahoo to Emily!
Eleanor is doing great! She's 4.5 months old now and is growing like a weed. She doesn't roll over completely but lies on her back and rolls side to side while blowing raspberries for long periods of time. We started her on cereal and she eats it really well. One morning DH woke up with her (to let me sleep in one day!) and tried to give her a bottle. She wanted no part in it. She knows morning time means cereal and she's GREAT at eating it. Today we reintroduced the johnny jumper thing. She'd always hated it before but I think she's just now ready for it. She was dancing around in it and squealing and losing her socks. LOVES to stand. If I let her do it all day, she would. She's pretty good at holding on the the rails of her crib while standing if we position her that way of course. I'll upload some new pics later on today.
April 10th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love hearing how everybody's doing. You were all so dear to me during my pregnancy!

Makenna is doing awesome. She's 7 months now and all girl! She loves to sit up and play, and will stand up at the ottoman all by herself if we put her there. She started signing for milk last week, and is finally starting to like some solids. We also hit our 7 month BF'ing milestone! She'w such a sweet baby girl. Loves to give kisses and cuddles, and loves to be with people and can really ham it up. We started going to our 1st playgroup today and she loved it. She was squeeling and clapping during the songs, and enjoyed the Mak & Mommy time.

Here are some of the latest photos.

Sitting in the high chair at a restaurant for the 1st time
April 11th, 2008, 04:53 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Ladies,

thank you so much for the updates and pictures !!!

Your babies are just sooooooooooooo precious !!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search