style?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
When your pregnant do you like to show your belly off?

or just hide it and hope that no one sees??

I like to show mine off to a certain extent. but im not into letting it all hang out..lol

April 30th, 2008, 07:50 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
right now i really like shirts that show it off! it makes me feel proud.
but i wouldn't let it all hang out either, no bikinis or anything... i am sure no one would want to see my injection bruises anyways
April 30th, 2008, 08:53 AM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm looking forward to when I will look pregnant, and then I want everyone to see! Not a bare belly though, way to big for that
April 30th, 2008, 09:07 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love my belly! It is still pretty small so I am happy when people notice I am pg. But I do tend to wear flowy shirts. Tight ones are just to hot feeling for me right now. They make me feel sticky ewww....

April 30th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE my belly and I only have one more week to show it off. I have loved wearing shirts that cover my belly but truely show how big it is. I was trying to show it off before I was even showing Better get one more pic of it before the baby comes.
April 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Right now is that feeling fat phase for me, so I wear bigger shirts to cover up. Once I get the big round belly then I am happy to show it off. I think it scares me because I already look like I did when I was 7 months pregnant with Abby. Yikes! I know that people will flip when I say I am only 7 weeks. Uh oh, please keep all those goodies away from me. I am totally craving junk food lately.

April 30th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm like Rhonda, once I get out of the "looking fat" phase enough to actually LOOK pregnant, I start showing it off! Not bare belly, but more fitted shirts.

Like this:

May 1st, 2008, 02:44 AM
Lv2Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a baggy shirt girl when I'm not pregnant, so I tend to wear things the same when I am. I don't mind things a little fitted once I actually have a pregnant belly, but over all I was some room. Of course, by the end EVERYTHING is fitted!
May 1st, 2008, 05:41 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love showing off my belly. I wish I had one already. 2nd tri belly is the best though. Cute clothes still fit and I don't feel so ballooned. I know alot of girls don't like belly rubs but I don't mind them at all if it is a lady (and she doesn't look creepy or stinky). If it is a guy they better not touch me and no one better lift my shirt to look at my stomach!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search