Symptoms are fading...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2008, 10:14 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay, so over the past two days, I noticed my symptoms fading. I am not just talking a couple things either. I had 9 items listed on my FF chart just 2 days ago, and now I am down to 4 items. And, one of those 4 things is tender breasts and those were WAY more sore than they are now. I just hope and pray that this is not the beginning of the end. Anyhow, I called my doc today to see if I could get in for an u/s, and they said my insurance would only cover them in 2 week intervals, and I just had one on Tuesday (1 week ago). So, now I have to wait until Tuesday the 13th to find out what is going on. I swear, I might go insane before then. Any good ideas on how to get an u/s approved through insurance?

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
May 7th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe Victoria! HUGS!!!! While I don't have any ideas to get your insurance to cover another u/s, (other than an ER visit) I just wanted to tell you that with my m/c my symptoms did the same thing...they disappeared. BUT they also did the same thing with this pregnancy too and baby is fine this time. My boobs hurt so bad in the beginning, then gradually disappeared...no m/s and I thought I was going to m/c too.

*Try* so hard not worry until you have a diagnosis OR everything ends up okay. Im lifting you up in prayers today that you will be able to find some peace until another u/s, and that baby is doing great!

HUGS!

Stace

May 7th, 2008, 07:00 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know this is a really scary time.. I went through my share of scares. But symptoms really do come and go!

As for getting in for an ultrasound early... you can always claim spotting! haha..

~Em

May 7th, 2008, 07:03 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree that sxs come and go. I had some weak sxs at the beginning of this pg, then they went away, and didn't come back until about 9-9.5w. I know how scared you must be *hugs*.

I agree with Em...I would claim spotting!

May 7th, 2008, 09:40 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Chin up.... that baby is just fine!

About the u/s my office charges $174 if it isn't covered. See how much yours charges and just consider paying for it if possible. If not maybe a set of Betas would reassure you? I am sure they would be covered?

I have a hard time claiming spotting myself because then if I start spotting I would think it happened because I lied

Now go look in the mirror and keep repeating.... My baby is fine. My baby is fine. Until you believe it

Love ya girl

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

May 7th, 2008, 10:50 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Quote:

Chin up.... that baby is just fine!

About the u/s my office charges $174 if it isn't covered. See how much yours charges and just consider paying for it if possible. If not maybe a set of Betas would reassure you? I am sure they would be covered?

I have a hard time claiming spotting myself because then if I start spotting I would think it happened because I lied
Now go look in the mirror and keep repeating.... My baby is fine. My baby is fine. Until you believe it

Love ya girl [/b]
I was going to say the same thing!

Victoria,
you and your babe are just fine....symptoms do come and go !!!.....my bbs didnt stay sensitive at all! and it scared the heck out of me !
just relax hon, everything will be fine !

~HUGS~

May 7th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with you Victoria. No real symptoms and the ones I had are going away. I want to go in but I don't, KWIM? I hope that you can find a way to get in if that would really help but I agree with the other girls. Just tell yourself that everything is right and perfect and your little baby is A-Okay. T's & P's coming your way. HUGS

May 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Hi ladies, I just got in from work (did I mention I hate my job?! ). Anyhow, I am running out to go to dinner with my dad who is in town. So, it will be a little while until I can really spend some time on here, but I wanted to make sure I told you ladies right away how much I appreciate everything - I don't know what I'd do without you!

Angels in Heavan.
May 8th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Stace - thanks so very much for your story - that made me feel better. Funny enough, some of my symptoms were back today, but still not as bad as they were a few days ago. Thanks for the prayers too!

Em - I know you know what it's like hon - it just sucks. You just really start to feel in limbo, and like it could happen anytime. Also, I was SERIOUSLY thinking about going to the ER, but thought I'd wait.....

Kim - thank you sweetie, it's nice to hear from ladies who have been through this and well into a healthy pregnancy

Bobbie - Hey hon, thanks for the positive thoughts, luv ya too! I am feeling more postive today. I thought about the Beta thing too, but then I thought that I might overly obsess over them if they weren't doubling....I dunno... I think I will be okay now, after reading about everyone's experiences.

Dee - thanks sweetie! I guess I just freak because it hapenned with both of my mc's before, things just started to fade, and well, you know how it is!! I am paranoid, I know, but I can't help it.... I can't wait to get to my 2nd trimester (please hurry June 15th!)

Danica - I know I feel like you and I are in the same boat with a bunch of stuff, doctors appointments, lack of m/s, etc, etc. I agree with you and the other ladies, I need to convince myself that this is going to happen and it is not going to end like the others. Now, if you could convince my evil ID of that!!

Ladies, this forum is really great for me because I talk about stuff that I would never talk about IRL, and you are always so supportive and never judgemental. Thank gosh for JM. I hope this doesn't sound like I am a baby, but I don't know how to feel other than utter and complete fear at this point. I don't know that my body can ever carry a pregnancy, all I know is miscarriage. The last time I tried to relax I went to 8w5d my appt and got the worst news ever. So, now, I feel like if I relax I will miss something. Not like it changes anything, I am either bringing home a baby or not and I can't do anything to change the final outcome. I don't know why I am so scared and paranoid. I am not a negative person or anything, I just can't seem to shake this fear. Thanks for letting me vent and listening. I love you all!

Angels in Heavan.
May 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
((hugs))

its completely normal to be scared and paranoid, you are not a baby at all!!

After a miscarriage pregnancy has lost its innocence, all we thin about is the fear of losing yet another very loved baby!!! It sucks but its reality.

Just the other day Corbin wasnt moving ALL DAY, I was freaked out that he had passed away, I kept poking and prodding him and NADA!!! I was about in tears in the store. I got home later and used my doppler and had a VERY hard time finding his heartbeat, I was freaking out the worst had happened agai, but there he was, in the very back of my uterus.

I just want you to know its normal, dont feel weak or like a baby okay.

(((HUGS))) and the little symptos I did have, would come and go also, and also freak me out!!!! especialy when my boobs were not sure anymore. but Corbin is just fine as you can see.

we are always here for you
May 8th, 2008, 12:50 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I hope this doesn't sound like I am a baby, but I don't know how to feel other than utter and complete fear at this point. I don't know that my body can ever carry a pregnancy, all I know is miscarriage. The last time I tried to relax I went to 8w5d my appt and got the worst news ever. So, now, I feel like if I relax I will miss something. Not like it changes anything, I am either bringing home a baby or not and I can't do anything to change the final outcome. I don't know why I am so scared and paranoid. I am not a negative person or anything, I just can't seem to shake this fear. Thanks for letting me vent and listening. I love you all! [/b]
i felt exactly the same before this pregnancy and during the first trimester of it. i just always miscarried so i really thought that this would never happen for me. that i would never have a child in my home.
sometimes i am still so surprised that i am over 25 weeks pregnant! it seems unreal.

just remember it is okay to be scared- we all are, just try not to let it comsume you. find ways to appreciate each day of your pregnancy, that seems to help me feel better.
May 8th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks so much ladies.

I almost got sick at dinner tonight - so I was pretty excited about that.

My u/s is on Tuesday, so that is right around the corner, and I know I will be okay until then. Two days ago, it seemed way too far away, but you ladies made me feel more at ease by hearing your experiences.

Angels in Heavan.
May 8th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Victoria-it certainly doesn't mean that you are negative person to worry so much about this considering what you have been through! It doesn't make you a baby, either. If that's the case, then I must be THE biggest baby on here!

I am SOOOO glad you got sick at dinner!!!!! Im hoping for many sick days ahead of you so you can have some peace of mind! LOL! It's possible that when you get past the date of your second loss, and even better the second trimester, you will start to relax some. Heck I was still worried at 16 and 17 weeks and now again since the X ray...I don't know if the worry ever really stops after having a loss(es). But it does calm down....just a little.

Hang in there sweetie..Im really pulling for you and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Remember that!

HUGS!
May 9th, 2008, 03:35 AM
*Pamela*
Awwww, Victoria, I completely understand where you are coming from. There are days that I don't even want to be away from home because of that mc fear. It's so hard to relax and not read into things because of what has happened to all of us in the past.

I've had terrible ms with this one but most of the symptoms come and go. There are days when my boobs feel completely normal and I start to worry all over again then others when I don't dare even look at them.

There's nothing negative at all about what you're thinking and feeling. It's normal for anyone that has had a loss to feel this way.

Try as hard as it is to relax and know in your heart that your baby will be fine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search