Please help me get through this week

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm now right at the point where the baby stopped developing last time and I just can't shake the feeling that it's happening all over again. I haven't really gotten MS, I've been queazy, but I can't tell if that's just from nerves or what. My bbs just started hurting this weekend and it's nothing like last time, they're just a little sore and don't hurt all day. When I MC, there was no spotting or cramping, my symptoms just started disappearing so I went in to the doc. I guess I just need some reassurance. I don't want to post all this in my DDC because I remember before my MC how hard it was to read about everyone's paranoia. I guess I just know that you ladies will all understand where I'm coming from. My mom thinks it's just because I've never experienced anything except a MC, so my mind can't possibly grasp the idea that this one could be fine. I have an US on Monday, I'll be 7 weeks. On top of all that, I got into a small accident on Monday so I'm nervous about that. The nurse tried to assure me that the pressure of the lap belt hitting my stomach would not cause a problem, but I just can't stop thinking about it.
On top of all of this, our families are coming out to our house for Thanksgiving and I just keep thinking how terrible it's going to feel to have to cancel that last minute after our US on Monday. I really have to work hard to not think like that, and I just can't help it. I know I should be positive, but it's just so hard, this is where it ended for me last time and I really want this baby to stay.
Has anyone been here before? I just keep thinking that I feel fine and I shouldn't. I have my moments where I feel pregnant, but I really wish I felt it more often. Please send me some reassurance and pray for a sticky bean this time. Sorry to ramble on, I guess I just need to hear it from people who have been in my situation. Thank you for your support.

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
November 17th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, what a huge bag to carry. I just passed my M/C time and it is so hard to think positive. Every time i have gone for U/S I am apprhensive. All I can tell you is to keep your chin up and accept each and every day with joy and a positive outlook. Sticky dust to you
November 20th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel. I had taken aHPT at 5weeks 3 days and had a BFN last time and I am not at 5 weeks and 6 days so I am also kinda scared. I did take another test yesterday and got a BFP so I am trying to relax about it. Just give it a few more days I am sure everything will be OK this time.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
November 20th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Regular
I also know right where you're coming from! I just had a m/c in September. I had gone in for my 1st prenatal appt at 10 weeks, and since I felt "small" my doc had me get an u/s. It's a drawn out story, but essentially my baby was only the size of 6w1d. So now I'm really nervous about this baby, too. I think I'm approaching the time when my baby died before, although we aren't totally sure when I lost her.

I feel different (good different) this time and am trying to stay very, very positive. But the negative feelings are always nagging and always there. Thank goodness the holidays are basically here, so they can help me to stop obsessing a little bit....but still.....I know how you feel!

Sandra
Miscarriage 12/05 @ 9 weeks
November 20th, 2005, 05:57 PM
youngmum123
Hi...
Just wondering, how you are going?
Well I know how you feel... I had a m/c early this year.. and then i fell pregnant again in march.... I was so scared everyday that I would go through the same thing of having a m/c... and around 8 weeks I started spotting.. and I freaked out... ran to the doctors and he told me that it looks like i had lost the baby.. he orded up a ultrasound.. I cryed my eyes out for hours.. when i got the ultrasound it show the baby was perfect and fine... I just tried to stay positive and be happy... i'm now 39 weeks and about to pop any day.. so try not to worry... and please just look after yourself.. I hope everything goes well for you.
November 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies. I have my next appointment in the morning, and I'm trying like he!! to stay positive. I feel like I've been getting nauseous, but not sure how much of that is in my head.
Please pray that we see the HB at tomorrow's US. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement this week!

November 21st, 2005, 05:37 PM
youngmum123
hey... how did you go with the ultasound? hear a little heart beat? I hope everything went fine. let us know what happened.
November 21st, 2005, 06:13 PM
Regular
Yeah-how did it go with your ultrasound? I'm so anxious to find out. Mine is next Thursday.
Miscarriage 12/05 @ 9 weeks
November 22nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Canoli has a heartbeat!! It was the most beautiful thing. DH practically jumped out of his chair in excitement. Now that I'm past that hurdle, something I never got last time, I feel like I can try to relax a little. Thanks for all the support!

November 22nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad to hear that it went well! prayers for you and your family (((hugs)))

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
November 24th, 2005, 04:06 PM
youngmum123
That is so good... just look after yourself and bub... I hope everything goes well..
Good luck!
November 25th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
great news ! thanks god everything went normal.. congrats on your baby's heartbeat
November 26th, 2005, 02:09 PM
hopin4a4rth
Yay Babydoll!! I'm glad to hear that things are looking good!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search