Discharge? This may be TMI.....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Catdiva's Avatar Veteran
Okay, you guys might laugh at me but I need to know....
When I had my 2 m/c last year I hardly felt pregnant at all (except for the being tired) and maybe sore boobs for a few days. (I m/c at 5.5 weeks and 7.5) This time my boobs are KILLING me. Even walking hurts them...and I have cm like crazy. I go to the bathroom and it's real cloudy (discharge and urine) and never had that before. I cannot remember what I had when I was pregnant with my son.
I am just hoping that the symptoms I am having are good and that another m.c will not happen for me. (I am an avid TP checker) lol.... I am taking baby asprin hoping it will help too.

May 13th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for more symptoms

When is your first u/s scheduled for?

May 13th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ihave had ALOT of cm this time too. YAY for symptoms.

about the cloudy pee, I would drink more water and if it doesnt clear up, get checked for a UTI.
May 13th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Catdiva's Avatar Veteran
I went to my Dr when AF was 4 days late and he said he would see me in a month. That would be June 13th. Yup, FRIDAY THE 13th!!! I am pretty superstitious....anyway, I will be over 9 weeks then. i am not sure when my U/s would be???
He said before 13 for the IPS screening. When i was P/G with Damian I went at 10 weeks just to confirm my dates and then at 18 weeks??

May 13th, 2008, 11:36 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cloudy pee sounds like a UTI to me! Just call the doctor and ask them. They might have you come in for a quick pee in a cup test...that is all it takes.

BTW June 13th is a wonderful day! That is my DD, Kaylie's, birthday! Just think about that if you feel nervous over the date

May 13th, 2008, 11:51 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I can remember having cloudy pee once or twice in my first trimester. It wasnt a UTI thankfully....I just needed more water....
hopefully thats all it will be for you also !!
sounds like you have some great symptoms going on also !!!

May 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I have a lot of creamy cm too this time around. I think its normal because I was watching CSI and they knew a woman was pg because of the cm. Just thought that was pretty interesting.

May 13th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Okay, you guys might laugh at me but I need to know....
When I had my 2 m/c last year I hardly felt pregnant at all (except for the being tired) and maybe sore boobs for a few days. (I m/c at 5.5 weeks and 7.5) This time my boobs are KILLING me. Even walking hurts them...and I have cm like crazy. I go to the bathroom and it's real cloudy (discharge and urine) and never had that before. I cannot remember what I had when I was pregnant with my son.
I am just hoping that the symptoms I am having are good and that another m.c will not happen for me. (I am an avid TP checker) lol.... I am taking baby asprin hoping it will help too.[/b]
I have to confess, I STILL check the TP....lol! With my m/c I barely felt a thing boobs got a tiny bit bigger and that's it-then it was over-it was by chance that I even POAS to find out if I was pregnant that time.

This time, however, my boobs hurt like severe inner muscle tissue pain-no ignoring it at all-not so much the tingling sensation-but the sides of them...and extremely tired in the first tri. That was it....no other symptoms.

With the discharge, I too, had a lot of mucus-looking discharge which scared me at the time because I thought I would have no mucus plug by the time I really needed it to be there...but doc said not to worry about that. Then I bled and spotted for two weeks-brown mixed with mucus brown strings....(TMI, I know) doc said wait and see.... I havent had any blood/spotting since then.

My urine is always cloudy when I go...and it's not form dehydration or an infection (for me anyway). I asked my OB why my urine is so cloudy if I don't have a UTI, and nothing abnormal in my urine, and he told me that when you have the increased vaginal discharge, the leukorrhea, the urine mixes with that on its way into the toilet...it made sense because when I do the clean catch urine sample at the doc, it is always crystal clear. So maybe try that... do a clean catch and see if it's still cloudy...but by all means rule out the UTI!

HTH!

Stacey

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search