First trimester mommy check in......

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2008, 12:28 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
how are you gals doing ?????

May 13th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doing great I have another appointment tomorrow. If all goes well then I will be telling my family about the pregnancy later this month. I am sooo excited. I think I am going to print a picture of the babies u/s on a shirt for Naden and have it say something like I'm going to be a big brother or We have a hearbeat or something corny like that. My parents fly into town to visit this month so I'll let him wear it to the airport. I am really starting to pop so that is a good thing since I have a complete lack of symptoms.

eta: My cousin is in town and she doesn't know. It is so hard to keep a secret. She must think I've gained a lot of weight. I wonder if she suspects anything...

May 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh how exciting Danica!! thats how we told family when we were expecting Kaiden. great idea and they will love it!!
May 13th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Danica youre good! I have only told my little sister, she was just after DH. She went thru my loss with me and stuff so i had to tell her. DH on the other hand told his parents like .02 seconds after i told him then his cousin today.

Im doing well, im super excited, and i definatly threw up last night, and felt miserable!! Bring it on!!! Im so ready for this again

May 13th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Brittney06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well so far I am doing great other than a little sleepy but nothing to bad and my bb's are a little sore. Other than that I am good still POAS to m ake sure this is real
I told my SIL (we are really close) and other than you ladies just my dh knows.
I really want to tell my mom but I don't want the "Don't get your hopes up lecture" So i am trying to hold out until I am ready to listen to it I really just want her to be excited and I know she will be but at the same time I know how guarded she can be and right now I just want to be excited and not scared
May 13th, 2008, 06:18 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am doing good - no freak outs this week (aren't you all glad?! lol!). My nausea comes and goes, always sounding like a truck driver (nows the time to get back at DH!), very tender BB's, heart was racing a day or two ago, runny nose, SOO tired, and a few more I can't think of at the moment. I have my next u/s this Friday, so I am excited for that!

Danica - btw, I LOVE that idea - soo stinkin' cute!

Eleysia - I think your DH and mine are in the same "Proud Daddy Club"!! lol, he told a bunch of people at the office like the next day after my BFP - gheesh!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
May 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Victoria, gotta love em right? haha.

I have a question.. I think Danica POAS until she felt better that her bean was growing and her lines were getting darker but um... what do i do once the test line is as dark or darker that the control line???? shouldnt there still be a difference in the shades?! i had my mind set on POAS until my bloodwork at 8 weeks! now what?

May 13th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Hey eleysia I am a few days behind you and mine is like barely a different color than the control line so I am with you I liked peeing on it cuz it made me feel better but by tomorow morning it hink they will be the same color cuz there was barely a difference in them
Maybe it will be like an opk and we will be able to get the test line darker than the control line? I don't know but its worth a try, regardless I still like seeing that it isn't getting lighter
May 14th, 2008, 11:11 AM
*Pamela*
Hello all!

I have one week left for first trimester and I'm still so afraid of another loss. I just finished Morgan's memory album and I can't look through it a second time, I just break down.

I have an apt with my midwife tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if she'll be able to pick up the heartbeat at 11+6 weeks. Even after losing over 70 pounds I still have a lot of tummy.

Dee, thanks for asking about us. All you ladies take care, I'm so excited for all of you!!!!
May 14th, 2008, 11:33 AM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing pretty good. I still have spotting off and on, but I just have to believe it's from the subchorionic bleed and that everything is ok.

My symptoms are sore bbs that come and go alot, going from not hungry to starving in no time flat , and occasional slight nasuea. Something tells me with these two I will end up with m/s, just hopefully it won't get too bad.

We have told EVERYONE! We started telling the same day I got my BFP and then when we got the u/s we sent it to everyone we know.

My next appt and u/s is next Thursday 5/22
May 14th, 2008, 11:40 AM
So, i got a hcg beta drawn today. Only because the lab order was still in the computer system from following my loss, and my lvl's were 212.63. now of course im doing the worried omg are they high enough for 4w 5d? man when can i stop worrying?!

May 14th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Quote:
So, i got a hcg beta drawn today. Only because the lab order was still in the computer system from following my loss, and my lvl's were 212.63. now of course im doing the worried omg are they high enough for 4w 5d? man when can i stop worrying?![/b]
Will you do a second draw? If so when are you getting it done?

I am praying for everyone to have very sticky beans!
May 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Brittney I dont think ill get another one. Since this was a leftover test there was not a scheduled one, ill try to get another put in the system, but i doubt ill get it

My next draw for anything will prolly be around 6-8wks iforget when but it will be for my prego registration with my command.

How is everyone feeling today?

May 15th, 2008, 02:41 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
oooh ladies I love reading your check ins !!!!!!!!

May 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am just over 9 weeks now. I am glad to be beyond the 6 and 8 week mark since that is when I had my mc's. Now I just have to make it past 28 weeks. I am feeling pretty good. No m/s yet, extremely hungry, thirsty, and tired all of the time, using the potty often, sore bb's, some mild cramping, and definitely very emotional lately. I keep thinking about my Abby and how she should be here to meet her little brother or sister. I guess these are all good symptoms, but I kind of wish I had m/s so that I could feel more pregnant...if that makes any sense.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search