Second Trimester Mommy check in ..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2008, 12:29 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
still having morning sickness?
how are you feeling?

May 13th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
never did have morning sickness

I am feeling great actually, afraid of Preterm labor rearing its ugly head, but things are going so good this time, and I feel Corbin moving all day which has been a GREAT reassurance.

I am stressing right now because of my other sons health issues though and I know its not good for Corbin, so I am trying to relax, just not sure how.
May 13th, 2008, 01:49 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am happy b/c i am almost to my third trimester & this girl is moving around quite a bit- i love watching my belly move!
haven't been sick since 16 weeks.
now i am dealing with hip pain, trouble sleeping & i am having some concentration problems, i feel so distracted. oh well, it is worth it!
May 13th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Lv2Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay, I technically start my 2nd trimester on Thursday, but I figured I'd check in here anyhoo....

I'm very happy to report that, for the most part, I'm no longer feeling sick. Some evenings dinner doesn't agree with me, but I'll take that over the way I was feeling before. I'm still tired, but I don't know if that's the baby or my four kids

May 13th, 2008, 05:48 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling pretty good. I still have a nerve that I am pretty sure is pinched by my uterus. It started around week 9 and it is persisting. It feels better than it did around week 13, but it still is annoying. It falls asleep and sometimes burns.

On another note, I'm halfway through this pregnancy this week, and I'm still glowing from finding out I'm having a little girl.

May 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me me Im in my second trimester! and boy o boy am i happy to be here!!!! I havent had any bleeding since 11 weeks... so things are going great.. and i never really had much morning sickness either.

~Em

May 13th, 2008, 07:08 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Quote:
still having morning sickness?
how are you feeling?[/b]
I feel like the morning sickness is truely easing off now...got a little of my energy back..I have been so so drained!! Nerves are getting bad as I get closer to that dreaded 21 weeks when I lost me son...hope you all are doing great!!
May 13th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm feeling pretty good. Still really tired most of the time but havent gotten sick since last week so thats good. Just waiting now till I can feel this one moving around.

May 13th, 2008, 07:35 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
ladies,

I am so happy to hear all is well !!!!!

~HUGS~

May 13th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im starting to get heartburn and just got over being really sick-so I can't complain at all! Im just thankful! Never had the m/s at all...just an aversion or two. Finally got up to my pre-preg weight at 20 weeks.....no other exciting news....

Heather-I love your bump in your siggy! Hang in there with all this news about Kaiden...my heart goes out to you!

Stacey
May 14th, 2008, 07:32 AM
tatumchar@yahoo.com's Avatar Super Mommy
just a few more weeks until i'm in the last trimester!!! i'm so excited. i have been sick since before i knew i was preggo and it's only lessened a little, it's still here, every day haunting me lol. i love feeling him kick and move around and i can see my belly raising up when he kicks me hard now, like he's setting firecrackers in there lol. i do have to say that feeling wise i suck at being pregnant lol, if i can be sick or something miserable, i've been there or am there now. this has been miserable for me, but i just keep thinking about how cute he is going to be when i get to see him in a few months!!!

</div>
May 14th, 2008, 08:31 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
Most m/s is gone for me now. I still have some food aversions and threw up on Mother's day without warning lol. But, for the most part I am feeling great. I think I am finally getting the pregnancy glow.

May 14th, 2008, 09:47 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel pretty good! I never really did have m/s, just occasionally queasy, which still happens, but not too often. The baby's been moving more frequently...I feel it every day now, and it's taps and pokes instead of flutters. Very cool!

May 14th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Christal
I know Im late but Im still here lol. I really havent had morning sickness since around 11 weeks. I finally woke up from my long nap and its nice to have energy again although sometimes I do get really tired and have to slow down. I am finally starting to feel the baby move everyday which is wonderful and also helps me not worry as much. I am so excited about my bug u/s appt on mon. I cant wait to see how much the baby has grown.
May 14th, 2008, 04:33 PM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still throwing up every morning. And have been having horrible heartburn since day 1 Now I'm having braxton hicks contractions. This little one is going to be a handful already I can tell
May 14th, 2008, 08:22 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
Doing good...never had morning sickness.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search