PAL GRADS

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2008, 12:31 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
How are you and your babies ???!!!!!

we want updates & Pics !

May 13th, 2008, 12:52 PM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone got pics yesterday, and he is being grouchy because his 2nd tooth is coming in.He'll be 7 months old on the 17th!Right now he's sitting in his high chair eating a teething biscuit.He loves those things!(Sure are messy though!He's weighing in 20 lbs, with a beer belly thats growing strong.LOL.He's crawling really fast now and it's hard to keep up with him sometimes. (I thought it was hard when he was first born!)

I'm doing alright.Finally getting every last thing unpacked.Pretty much just doing as well as I can.I am going to start seeing a therapist next month, and I am going to have to start looking for a job soon, because right now I am living off what savings I have left.I hate having to have him with a babysitter, but ya gottaa do what ya gotta do.Hope everyone is doing well!

***Edited because I can't spell today
May 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
He is so cute, and wow growing so fast!!!! what a cute chunky babe!!

Tiff, I really hope the therapy helps you some. I can only imagine how hard things are for you.

May 13th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Gaby is doing really well! She's 18 1/2 months now

Last week two new teeth popped through - so we are now waiting for teeth 15 & 16 to make their grand entrance, and hopefully her 'lovely' teething behaviour will go away for a few weeks at least Even with the grumpy teething toddler moments, there are tonnes & tonnes of happy/adorable/gorgeous/sweet/perfect moments, that make it all worthwhile!!!

She is talking up a storm now - I can't even list all the words she can say, but she loves saying "brmmm brmmmmm" - imitating Nan & Poppa's motorbikes LOL. Animal noises are another favourite - particularly 'mooooo', 'woof woof' & 'neighhhhh'. Um, she has recently started saying 'the F word' - which sounds adorable, BUT is shocking. I'm not sure where she picked it up from.

Not sure how much she weighs now, but I think it'll be between 26-28lb... I don't think we have another appt with the child health nurse until around 24 months.

I did have a big post written before, but my internet decided to play up, and I couldn't be bothered writing it all again

here are some pics! They are all from my cell phone or webcam because i keep forgetting to get fresh batteries! doh!

most recent piccy - taken y/day

notice the crackers in her hand? yea, she had just raided the pantry!

wearing her Shrek ears LOL

just a cute Gaby shot

& well, here are a couple of photos of me & Gaby

May 13th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL, she is soooooooooooooooooo cute and adorable!!!

I love the one of you guys sticking your tongues out!
May 13th, 2008, 06:03 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMGosh, I can't believe how cute both of your babes are!! I can't wait to have one!! AHHH!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
May 15th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Bumped !

I KNOW we have more out there.....lol

when you can ladies, lets see those babes & hear how you are all doing!

May 16th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I was going to post here earlier, and got sidetracked!

Erin's turning one in 3 weeks. I'm SO not ready for it! Where did my teeny squeeky baby go?

She's around 20lbs and almost 31 inches. She's also getting more hair every day. She's working on standing on her own, and she loves to walk around holding on to your hands. She's getting really fast and steady. She's just scared to let go still.

She has a couple of words (Mama, Duhduh, yeah, and "dis" [for "fish" referring to the crackers])

Anyway, here's some recent pictures:

At the nature park feeding the ducks

trying to feed herself yogurt

May 17th, 2008, 01:43 PM
sunnie83
Josiah will be 2 weeks on sunday! Its amazing how quick these days are flying by!! I am loving every second of it though. He is SUCH a good baby - he only cries when hes hungry, getting a diaper change or bath! I think hes a mini-version of my DH! I love to see the both of them together, it literally melts my heart!

Heres some recent pictures!

May 17th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ben is doing great! We are still struggling with the breast feeding but determined to keep it up. It's hard b/c he is being weight all the time to make sure he is gaining weight. He is 6lbs 14oz today. He should be well into 7lbs the next time he gets weighted. Still on cloud nine and loving every minute of being a Mom. Here are some pics of him at home.

Going out visiting

May 17th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Blessedx3
Hi gals,

It's been awhile since i checked in over here.

Hope is doing great last week we finally found a binky that she would take, she is now eating ceral 3 times a day in an attempt to get her to catch up growth wise with her baby peers, shes' still in between 15-20% for height and weight for her age. she will be 5 months on May 31st! wow! where has the time gone ladies honestly it seems like i had her yesturday. She rolls around like a little sausage front to back and back to front, but her newest game is rolling from her back to her tummy and "fussing" til i roller her back on her back she will then laugh and do it again , over and over. its very cute for the first 5 minutes the i get annoyed! LOL She found out there a baby in mirror and loves to smile and kiss the baby. She really jsut started grabbing for toys and holding them in the last couple of weeks. here are a few pics the one with the binky is from the first day she started taking a binky, the others are from last sunday mother's day.

She is still very much a daddy's girl when DH calls from iraq her eyes light up real big and she jsut smiles and smiles, and then she will start "talking" to daddy. talking= scremaing or squealing... very very cute! anyhow we are doing well, Mr B will graduate from the 8th grade on friday, one June 1st he will be 14 and a freshman in high school, again where does the time go?

I'm doing alright getting more and more into photography , it helps pass the time while dh is gone and ds is at school. busy hads equala busy mind and thats always a good thing. .... so here's the pics.

also our playroom is having another photo contest it's F is for Feet, it's the jan 08 PR if you wanna stop by take a look and cast a vote!

May 17th, 2008, 04:19 PM
thank you ladies !!!!!

I am soooooooooooooo loving the updates and the pictures !!!!!

it is so wonderful to hear everyone is doing so well !!!!!!

May 18th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We're doing well. I mainly lurk here but came out of stealth mode for this.

Makenna's 8 months now and a real joy. She still hasn't cut any teeth yet, but she's working on it, and bum-scooting around the floor now. She's a peanut in terms of weight (only 16'ish lbs) but around 27.5", so skinny and long (soooo not like her mama!!!). I can't believe how fast it's going by. DH & I are loving every minute. BF'ing is going great, and we're now cloth diapering and loving it. We've also moved more into co-sleeping (not by our choice by it's been settling her ever since I went back to work). She's still not totally keen on solids, but will tolerate them in moderation. I can't believe in a ew more months she'll be turning 1!

Here are a few recent pic's of my sweet pea!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search