I am going to post more!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2008, 10:12 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lurk on the board often, but I know I don't post here much. I really love this board tho, all you ladies are so great and supportive! SO I'm really going to make an effort to post more!

Here's what's been going on with me.....I switched drs offices in the beginning and now I'm going to an office with 3 mws and 2 drs. I will be asking to see mws. They told me that there's no guarantee that I'll be DELIVERED by a mw tho, and that kinda bummed me out b/c I wanted to try a "crunchier" approach this time, since the epi really did nothing for me either time. But the drs and mws seem very nice, so I'm sure it will be fine either way.
I have my Big U/S a week from today, May 21st! I am so excited to find out what we are having! I was thinking boy all along until about 2 weeks ago, and now I'm really thinking girl. We shall see.
I'm still very nervous about the pg, but I'm getting better as the baby gets more active. I feel him/her everyday now and it more pokes and jabs rather than flutters. I've even felt it *lightly* from the outside twice.
So far I've gained 6.5 lbs which is great, since I've been eating whatever I want lol...I should have gained like 50 lbs by now with all the chocolate pie and KFC I've been eating

So I just wanted to let you all know that I will be more active here....looking forward to chatting with everyone!

May 14th, 2008, 11:21 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sounds like things are going well. do you mean that you want to deliver without meds? i am planning on that too.
so exciting that your BIG u/s is coming up. can't wait to hear what you are having. i had kind of thought i might be having a boy until about two weeks before we found out and all the sudden i kept eyeing all the cute girl stuff. lo & behold, she's a girl & we are thrilled.
May 14th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ohh i love big u/s dates!! Cant wait for the update on the sex of the baby!!!! Im glad everything is going well, and i sure do hope you post more!!!

May 14th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am glad you will be postig more

I am so glad things are going well!! I cannot wait to hear what the baby is!!! how exciting!!!

and if you do get a dr. for your delivery, you can still go med free. I did with my dr. just make sure they all know what you want
May 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like things are going great! I hope you do post more and I can't wait to hear how your big u/s goes!
May 15th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohhhh! I can't wait to hear about your big u/s! Be sure to update us as soon as you get back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search