where can you get ...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2008, 08:56 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
the savings seem awesome !
I see them all over Ebay....but where else can you get them? *just in case I can't BF*
do you sign up on the company website or something ???

May 15th, 2008, 09:36 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know, I hope someone else does. I have seen several people with them in stores though.
May 15th, 2008, 10:22 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can sign up on all the company's websites or I think there is some baby website (don't remember what it is) that will sign you up for EVERYTHING. I know because I signed up for all that stuff after we saw our angel's heartbeat and I thought it would be okay. I'm still getting all of it and now it's all saying stuff like "your baby is now 1 month old" Sorry for the mini pity party.

I am selling all my formula checks on ebay though. I am going to save up all that money I get from them in my paypal account and buy something totally cute and expensive for my future sticky baby, that I would not have spent money on otherwise!

Btw, the main companies are Enfamil (they send me the most checks), Similac and Nestle. You can also get Huggies and Luvs to send you diaper coupons. They also send a diaper now and then. Oh and Enfamil and Similac have actually both sent me cans of formula in the mail too.

May 16th, 2008, 03:46 AM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good morning everybody. I saw this and googled it. I found this website. I only had time to register for one but will go back for the rest. Thanks Dee for mentioning it. I didn't know anything about it. http://familyfinances.suite101.com/article...formula_coupons
May 16th, 2008, 08:26 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got signed up for all the freebies when I bought some clothes at Motherhood. I already got a bunch of formula checks and 2 cans of formula, but that's from when I was pg with my angel....it makes me kinda sad to get those in the mail

May 16th, 2008, 09:13 AM
thank you lades for the info and link !!!

I know what you mean about signing up for stuff......I didnt do that this time...
I am now getting "Your Baby is turning 1 this month" freebies.....and it kills me

May 16th, 2008, 12:59 PM
ok just signed up on the Enfamil website !
I hope they come pouring in ! LOL

May 16th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
thanks. im checking it out...

May 16th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I got a "cuddling your 1 month old" booklet from Enfamil 1 month TO THE DAY after Cora was born. I think I filled something out at my Dr's office. Anyway, I called the number EVERY MONTH for 6 months to get off that stupid list. I finally yelled at the guy and they stopped coming. I didn't sign up for anything while I was pregnant with Erin.

So, long story short, I haven't gotten any formula checks this go round.

May 17th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You know what? I have never heard of anything like this before! This is good stuff to know.....I don't plan on FF, but if I need to supplement, this is great! KUP, Dee, on how good the deals are-Im curious to know....
May 17th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Quote:
You know what? I have never heard of anything like this before! This is good stuff to know.....I don't plan on FF, but if I need to supplement, this is great! KUP, Dee, on how good the deals are-Im curious to know....[/b]
from what I have seen online, the checks are anywhere from 3-$7 off.....and with formula being so expensive, that woulkd be a big help

May 17th, 2008, 07:17 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will start saving all the ones I get. I think I still have a bunch around here somewhere.

If you girls do formula, just let me know what kind once the babies are here and I will send you what I have

It seems like every time I open the mail they are there.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search