Midmonth mini roll call

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2008, 08:38 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I am just curious to see hw many of us we have and how many lurkers may be prompted to post

you all know I am Here....lol

but for those of you who dont know me....

My name is Dee, i am 39, and one of the proud cohosts of this wonderful board !!!!
I live with my fiance Mick in Illinois...we have 2 furbabies, Sadie & Max.
We lost our angel in Oct. 2006, and waited almost a year to try again.....
we got our BFP on Oct. 26 2007....one yr. to the day after our loss. We are now expecting our little girl, Katie Rae in June !!!!!

May 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
wow Dee, I didnt realize you got your BFP one year to the day you lost your baby, you have a gaurdian angel thats for sure we found out we were prego 6 months to the day after our loss.

I am heather, 25, married 7 yrs to my hubby Neils.
We have two boys Ethan and Kaiden, our angel Liam, and am expecting Corbin near the end of september

and we have 7 fur babies, LOL
May 16th, 2008, 09:20 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am Nikki 26 married to DH Jim for almost 5 years together for 9.

We have one beautiful DD, Kaylie, who will be 3 in June. Our DS, Scott, who is due Aug 4th and 3 baby angels.

O' and we have three kitties one of wich is looking for a new home b/c he wont stop peeing on DH stuff!!! Bad Kitty!

May 16th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi there

Im Eleysia, married to Chad, have a handsomeson named Gavin, and suffered our first loss March 14th, now im pg again, and cautiously expecting Jan 17th.

oh and 4 furbabies.

Hi there

Im Eleysia, married to Chad, have a handsomeson named Gavin, and suffered our first loss March 14th, now im pg again, and cautiously expecting Jan 17th.

oh and 4 furbabies.

One more thing..........Today is mine and Chad's 2nd wedding annerversary!!!!

May 16th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Hiya! I'm more of a luker these days...

I'm Brittanie, married to Matt for nearly 3 years (June 17). I gave birth to my angel Cora Rei on May 2, 2006 (12 days before my due date), and since we've had another beautiful girl, Erin Rielle. She'll be one in three weeks (and one day)!! I'm so not ready for that!

I'm really wanting to be pregnant again, but DH is away on an internship, so it's not going to happen for another few months!

May 16th, 2008, 10:48 AM
tatumchar@yahoo.com's Avatar Super Mommy
i've been posting here, but im still pretty new!!

name is Charlotte, DH is Ryan i am 22 years old and DH will be 23 on the 27th
we currently live in Jacksonville, NC but are from Missouri
we lost our first baby in July 07 and just started trying again in december and here i am!
our little boy is due in sept and we have 4 furbabies!!

</div>
May 16th, 2008, 11:31 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am kristi. 26 years old (as of today!).
my boyfirend is justin, 28.
i have had four first trimester miscarriages.
i am now pregnant with a little girl, Thea Anne, due August 19.
we also have a basset hound named Gracie.
May 16th, 2008, 03:06 PM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
My name is Lia and I am finally coming out lurkdom lately lol. I am 24. My dh Justin is 26. Our son Gabe is 2. We are expecting another miracle in late October, one week before my birthday. I have had 2 losses, the most recent being in January. We have no pets lol.

May 16th, 2008, 04:26 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi there, I'm Victoria, married to my wonderful DH, Scott for 4 years in October. We have been together for 8 years though. We have 2 angels and are cautiously expecting a Dec 08 miracle. No furbabies or any pets. We are both from the midwest, but currently live in Las Vegas, NV. We love it here, especially during the winter time!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
May 16th, 2008, 05:32 PM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Amanda, 30 married to my wonderful dh Steven, 33 for less than a year. We were married August 3, 2007 about a month after he arrived home from the middle east. On our honeymoon we found out we had an oops. We lost our baby on Sept. 18th. After two d and c's and two cycles we started trying again and found out we were pregnant on Jan. 7th. Our little boy is due Sept. 19th. I have a beautiful step daughter who is almost 6. And my two amazing little furbabies, Rusty (dachsund) and Cipher (shih tzu). We moved to Washington D.C. area in Sept. and are originally from Missouri. (Which I miss). And I love this board. You guys are great!
May 16th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Brittney06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi my name is brittney(23) My dh is Brian (22) we have been together for a little over 3 years and married for a little over a year. We experienced a m/c in feb. or this year and started ttc again right away I am now pg again and scared to death my edd is jan 19, 2009!
We are currently living in virginia until my dh gets out of the military in july and then we will be moving to louisianna
also we have 2 furbabies Chloe and Coco
May 16th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Hi I'm Angie married to Mike going on 2 year this June together for 11. We have two angels, Samantha Marie Oct. 06 and Baby Hayter Feb. 19th. After a year of trying I got my BFP on Feb 28th almost to the day of the second loss. I am due Nov. 7th and so far everything is going good. We have 3 furbabies. A boxer and two kitties.

May 16th, 2008, 06:57 PM
now THAT'S what we are talking about !
thank you for posting ladies !!!

gives us a chance to get to know each other better also !

May 16th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Hello Im Brandy 26 year old mom of 2 boys, Alexander and Jaiden. Ive been married to my soul mate for 8 years and that would be Dwayne(32). The love of my life. We are finally able to complete our family with a little girl named Makenna Marie. We are very excited. Dwayne and I have 2 angels above watching us, and that would be Lexi and William. Both were still births.
We are currently living in Alberta Canada, with many different pets that you wouldnt see in anyone else's home..We have 2 frogs, 1 chinese pug, 1 scorpion, 1 that just died with the babies, and a baby boa that is 9 months old.

thats me..LOL

Im still around!

May 17th, 2008, 06:23 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Kim (27) married to Sean (39) for 5 years. We have 2 dds, Samantha (4.5) and Marissa (2.5) and lost an angel in Oct 07. We got pg again our 1st cycle trying after the m/c and are now expecting a baby October 10th. We get to find out the sex on Wednesday and we are sooooo excited! We also have a Pomeranian named Earl

May 17th, 2008, 04:11 PM
BUMPED

May 17th, 2008, 08:03 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
I'm Kristen (27), married to Eric (32), we had our loss in November 2007 and are awaiting Baby Benz's arrival in September
May 17th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Stacey (28) married to my soldier, Scott (27). We have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have three children ages 11, 8, and 6. I had a tubal ligation October 2001 after my son was born. I had a tubal reversal in Mexico April 2007. We suffered a m/c July 13th 2007, and found out we were expecting #4 January 13th 2008! Exactly 6 months to the day of the loss, like Heather! Strange, huh?)

We have no pets and do not intend on any for awhile...four children are quite enough!!! We live in Washington state and then DH will be here soon with us! Then we will move further south....

I like this thread you started Dee! Thanks!

Stacey
May 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I'm Whitney (29) married to Joe (29) for almost 2 years, together for 15 years. (pretty much forever)

I had a loss in November, on Thanksgiving, after getting pregnant while not trying but not preventing. We got pregnant on the first cycle of trying after the m/c and are now expecting a little girl September 28th.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search