I've been lurking here for too long

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2008, 01:09 AM
*Pamela*
and thought I would finally say hello. Most of you know me as UK-Mum or alex and ethanaels mommy. I have been a member since 2006 but left and came back. Not long after, we finally got our bfp after ttcal for a year and a half.

I was originally due Dec 1 but that was changed after an us to November 28. I tried to join in on the DDC but just didn't feel I fit in. It was so difficult seeing so many coming and going. Then tried the N ddc but they have been in there for so long and know each other pretty good, I just felt like I didn't fit. Nothing to do with the ladies there, they have all been very welcoming.

I tend to panic over every little thing because I'm afraid of losing another baby. My husband has been pretty good with keeping me stress free but it still happens. My biggest worry right now is the care at the hospital, it's nothing like it is in the states. I feel spoiled with American hospitals and I miss home very much. I would love to have a home birth but with my history I have to be in a special ward with other moms and I don't know if they move you when you are in labor or not. So I have a ton of questions for my mw next apt. My mom can't be here due to a new job and that doens't help either.

I ended up with some spotting for a whole day last week and my midwife got me booked in for a scan. It was such a relief to see our baby moving around and the heart beating like crazy. Baby kept putting his/her hand up as to say STOP THAT!!!, it was so cute. She said the baby had a nice pair of legs. She did find a fibroid and thinks that is what has been causing my spotting and just said to take it easy as it's easily irritated during pregnancy.

I hope I haven't bored anyone and I hope to have a picture up soon. Thanks for listening ladies.
May 27th, 2008, 05:39 AM
luvmygirls's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your little bean! I'm glad you got to see him/her on the u/s to reassure you. I know it's really stressful being pg after a loss, but all the ladies here are great and always make you feel better.

May 27th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats!
May 27th, 2008, 05:59 AM
*Pamela*
Thank you Kim, I love you little picture of the scan baby.

And thank you Sabina, I remember reading about you and your sweet baby and all you guys went through. He is adorable! Congrats to you as well.
May 27th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am glad you decided to introduce yourself

I am so sorry for your loss, but CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby! That is great you got to see him moving all around last week, its such an awesome feeling!

You are always welcome here!!
May 27th, 2008, 08:13 AM
*Pamela*
Heather, you're so sweet. I can't believe you're already 22 weeks nearly 24!!!! It seems like it drags but at the same time, I can't believe I'm in the second trimester already.

I feel that I have calmed a bit but still worry. It was amazing to see baby bub last week and I can't wait to see again in July. We hope to find out what we are having..........if the baby cooperates.

I already have 2 boys and have a feeling this is another boy. Either way, I will be over the moon!!!!
May 27th, 2008, 08:55 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congratulations and welcome! i am glad you are joining us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search