Im back from my Dr's appointment

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
It was good i guess. but my blood pressure was up so they sent me across the street, to do a stress test on babe. i laid there for a while with the machines all hooked up. they sent me home, and told me to watch for my dr's office to call.

I STILL havent gained any weight, so again i got in trouble. im still sitting at 24 lbs..so he ordered some blood tests to see if theres something wrong. i pray theres not. He is sending me for a u/s to get her growth measurements and take it form there.

I told him that i think shes going to come out early, and he said theres a 80% chance of that, as both the boys were early. im hoping i make it to at least 37 weeks. but he said it may be earlier. I told him that i was having some serious cramping almost like AF cramps on Saturday, and i was going to come to L & D. cause it did feel like if i moved my water was going to break. He said well guess what, the next time that happens, you are to be in that hospital right away. dont just sit there. so i got in trouble again!! Im not having a good day...

Hes worried about the purple feet and legs. i told him i do lots of walking, but he said its fluid storing up..to take it easy.

So theres the update. Im really praying that she stays in till at least 37 weeks...

May 27th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stay off your feet women! Go lay down right now!!! I don't like the sound of these cramps. And at 32 weeks! I am having deja vu. Please rest and take care of that little girl. When do you get your growth u/s? I will be hanging around the computer until I see her weight so make sure you post it right away. Praying for at least four more weeks for you.
May 27th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, sorry youre having a downer of a day hun. Im sure that the results will be just fine, and I hope she stays baking for at least another few weeks (hopefully more). The good news is that baby girls are known fighters!!!

I agree with Sabina, take it easy and stay off your feet. big

Edited because i didnt mean to put 1 week sorry.

May 27th, 2008, 12:26 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry your doctor got onto you.
get some rest if you can & hopefully the fluid build-up will get better.
hoping for at least 4 more weeks of baking for that baby girl!

let us know how the NST went after the doctor's office calls.
when is your next u/s?
May 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM
thanks girls. im just so bummed out right now. that since i walked in the door the tears are rolling off my face.
I dont want her to come out to early. My oldest was born at 33 weeks and was in the hospital for 2 weeks, i dont think i could do that again.

And it sucks cause Dwayne isnt here, i just want a hug from him, to let me know that everything is going to be alright.

I have the u/s this friday at 9:45 am..i have to have it done at the hospital this time..They gave me a kick count sheet that i have to start doing. Im sorry girls...As some as put it mabey i do cause the drama here. cause i have something to moan about..

Im just going to lay down on the couch till i have to get alex from school...

Love ya all. thanks for listening!

May 27th, 2008, 01:04 PM
"As some as put it mabey i do cause the drama here. cause i have something to moan about.."

Dont ever!!!!! You know that this isnt true, youre just having a hard day, and that is to be expected. Im sure she is doing well and gonna stick tight for a while more. I wish that Dwayne was there too. He will be home soon right? I know we all hate to hear this but try not to stress. You have so many people out here praying for you and caring about you girl.

May 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Just try to relax. I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with when your DH isn't here. He will be back soon though. Just try your hardest to rest. Don't do any housework, let the sink fill up, order take out - what ever it takes to rest until DH comes home to help. Do you have any family or friends that can come over and help you?
May 28th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks so much girls. ive just hit a rough patch...im not doing anything anymore. Im just sitting on my big ol butt till she gets here!
i will promise you that. the only time I get up is to use the washroom, or to eat..lol..

I watched Dirty dancing the original lastnight and just cried..i really needed it. I feel like a big ball of emotions right now. and im NEVER like that. it was nice tho that i had 2 of my friends show up here this morning for coffee. made me feel important. i havent felt like that in a while.

I love ya all girls....you make a girl feel better.

May 28th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Thank god youre back and posting i was worried. How are you feeling physically?

May 28th, 2008, 12:35 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I was just popping over to see if you had posted today. I'm glad you are resting. That's nice that your friends came over. I hope you're feeling better today. Love ya

May 28th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Glad you are feeling better and sitting on your butt. I swear it works!
May 28th, 2008, 01:02 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Brandy sweetie !
I hope you are feeling better....I wish I could have responded sooner, but our computers are NOT cooperating at all!

first,please dont EVER think you cause drama...are you kidding me??? ugh....stop !
we are winding down now, and I think our emotions are getting the best of us at times. We are almost there!!
Please try to get as much rest as you can...whenever you can sneak a lay down on your left side moment,do it!
everything is going to be fine hon !!!!!!!

May 29th, 2008, 01:02 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you!! I am glad you are taking it easy, best thing you can do, I am sure. Keep it up!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search