Very afraid

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2005, 10:31 PM
RyMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RyMommy Send a message via MSN to RyMommy Send a message via Yahoo to RyMommy
I've made it past the first hurdle if my predictions are correct; the 4w5d mark (where i miscarried before). But I am so, so, so afraid it's happening again. Behind feeling nausous and a little fatigued and sore, I just don't feel very pregnant. Everytime I pass a mirror, I examine my belly for any sign of growth, and when I don't see any, I immediately think my baby is gone, there's no way it could be alive or I would see it, feel it, anything. I know it's way too early to feel it, and it might be too early for any growth to start as far as my stomach goes. I'm still trying to get an appointment at my clinic... and I think until I hear a heartbeat I'm going to keep acting like this. I just wish I could relax... I mean, there's no cramping, no bleeding, no bad signs at all, just good signs. But still, I'm so paranoid and I can't make myself stop... Thanks for reading my rant... just wanted to get it off my chest...
<3I'm in love with a fireman!<span style="color:#FF99FF"><3

</div>
November 26th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel. I had a M/C at 6 weeks and even now that I am past the 6 week mark and the Dr has told me that everything is looking great I am still scared about it. I am hoping to feel better when I get my ultrasound next week.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
November 26th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by RyMommy@Nov 26 2005, 01:31 AM
I've made it past the first hurdle if my predictions are correct; the 4w5d mark (where i miscarried before).* But I am so, so, so afraid it's happening again.* Behind feeling nausous and a little fatigued and sore, I just don't feel very pregnant.* Everytime I pass a mirror, I examine my belly for any sign of growth, and when I don't see any, I immediately think my baby is gone, there's no way it could be alive or I would see it, feel it, anything.* I know it's way too early to feel it, and it might be too early for any growth to start as far as my stomach goes.* I'm still trying to get an appointment at my clinic... and I think until I hear a heartbeat I'm going to keep acting like this.* I just wish I could relax... I mean, there's no cramping, no bleeding, no bad signs at all, just good signs.* But still, I'm so paranoid and I can't make myself stop...* * Thanks for reading my rant... just wanted to get it off my chest...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Well i had a M/C at 12 weeks and now i am 8 weeks pregnant. I am going threw the EXACT same thing with you. Everything you said is exactly how i am feeling. This is my first child. So dont worry hunny you arent the only ont thinking like that.

Beckeh

November 26th, 2005, 01:04 PM
hopin4a4rth
I'm going through it too! And we're all in the July DDC , right?? We'll have to start our own "Sticky Babies of July 06" forum!!

I'm SOOOO nervous right now. I'm 6 weeks and 2 days and my first baby died at 6 weeks and 4 days and the second one passed at 7 weeks and 4 days. The next few weeks are going to be SO nerve-wracking to me.
November 27th, 2005, 01:52 PM
michaelsbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to michaelsbaby Send a message via MSN to michaelsbaby Send a message via Yahoo to michaelsbaby
I know exactly how you feel. We miscarried at 10 weeks earlier this year, so I have 6 weeks to go before I reach our mark.

I have been feeling the same way though, I feel something and I get scared that there is something wrong with the baby.

I'm just glad that there are other girls that know how I feel and we can talk to each other about it.

</div>
November 27th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Ukmum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Ukmum
I know how you feel with having 3 miscarriages in a row but i think once you hit the 2nd trimester you will start to feel better

m/c 86, May 04, July 04, m/c Sep 04

http://www.facebook.com/Ukmum
November 27th, 2005, 05:52 PM
gtsscott's Avatar Veteran
Hi Ladies,

I'm a July Mummy too and after having a m/c earlier this year at 8 weeks I know too how you are feeling. I poke my breasts to see if they are sore and any little cramp for me is a threatened m/c.

I am too scared to tell anyone, we have 2 girls already and we just were worried so we told our family and friends with the last one and then we had the m/c and had to tell people. It was so hard, everytime I even thought about it I would break down.

I know we are all going to have gorgeous little bubs in a few months. I just keep telling myself - Jo, your an idiot for thinking this way. There is nothing wrong with the baby, just enjoy being pregnant.

To all you ladies have a roll in some of this

November 28th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ukmum@Nov 27 2005, 02:57 PM
I know how you feel with having 3 miscarriages in a row but i think once you hit the 2nd trimester you will start to feel better
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

3 miscarriages in a row???? It would seem after the second that the doctor should give you progesterone or something!!

I don't know I am new to all of this...I just heard of progesterone and how a woman took it after just one miscarriage....I am sure there are different scenarios..and one would never really know what the cause could be..

I guess I just never thought it could happen to me

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
November 28th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I know that feeling. I was doing the same thing about 2 weeks ago. I was convinced that my symptoms were disappearing and that the nausea I felt was only in my head. The best thing that I did for myself was to realize that at some point there is nothing I can do to change what will or will not happen and to just enjoy every second that I have. I saw the HB last Monday, which eleviated a lot of my fears.

BTW - I'm a July DDer too!!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
November 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
soontobemommyto3
unfortunately 2nd trimester won't make me feel better since that was when I lost my baby. I don't think I'll relax at all until I am holding my little baby in my arms.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search