Pregnant after a miscarriage

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
michaelsbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to michaelsbaby Send a message via MSN to michaelsbaby Send a message via Yahoo to michaelsbaby
I am so glad to be here!!

We found out we were pregnant yesterday!! It is such a warm welcome, we had a miscarriage May 19th of this year. We've been trying ever since.

It's hard not to think that there is something wrong, but my DH keeps telling me this one is going to be different.

I just wanted to let anybody know that I am here to talk, I know how are it is to go through.

</div>
November 27th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Ukmum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Ukmum
Congratulations

m/c 86, May 04, July 04, m/c Sep 04

http://www.facebook.com/Ukmum
November 28th, 2005, 10:12 AM
hopin4a4rth
Congrats on your Very exciting!!
November 28th, 2005, 12:26 PM
JennL
Welcome, and congratulations!! I can't believe that we're into August DDC's already! Please keep us posted, and best of luck with your first appointment
November 28th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! Try to stay positive with your DH, and hopefully everything will be different this time...I know it has been for me so far!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
November 29th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by michaelsbaby@Nov 27 2005, 04:46 PM
I am so glad to be here!!

We found out we were pregnant yesterday!!* It is such a warm welcome, we had a miscarriage May 19th of this year.* We've been trying ever since.*

It's hard not to think that there is something wrong, but my DH keeps telling me this one is going to be different.*

I just wanted to let anybody know that I am here to talk, I know how are it is to go through.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Hi! I found out we're pregnant the SAME day as you and it sounds like we are only ONE day apart as for how far along we are. Neat!

I had two miscarriages last year and it's been 12 months with no luck getting pregnant. We were going to start Clomiphene next month and then it happened! How funny!

I'm really scared to get too excited though, given my history, and am trying to just take it one day at a time. But, I know it is healthy to think positively so I am trying to do that, too.

I have my first U/S scheduled for this Friday, when I will be 32 days along. Can't wait. Though I'm sure one does not see much this early on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search