can't get into my ddc

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2005, 05:45 PM
soontobemommyto3
I keep trying but it's like I'm afraid to get to know people there. Like it will all be taken away again. Anyone else feel this way? And I am just so worried about everything I can't get into the happy spirit. I know I should, but well I figured you guys would understand.
December 1st, 2005, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I definitely know how you're feeling. It's like the excitement of being in a DDC is overpowered by the idea that you're going to have to leave anyway. I felt that way a lot in the beginning and I just couldn't get to know anyone. I'm starting to feel that way again and it's a horrible feeling. Hang in there, come talk to us if you need to!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
December 1st, 2005, 10:25 AM
I'm right there with 'ya! Had two m/c last year, took 12 months to get pregnant again. I am 4w 3d today and just taking it one day at a time. I went ahead and joined the DDC because either way, I could end up regretting something.

1) If I DON'T try to enjoy this pgcy while I have it and hope that all will be well and have the fun that can come with that because I am paranoid it will end, then I'll regret not having kept track of these early times if it DOES work out in the end.
2) If I DO have fun with this pgcy and believe that it's going to go full term and talk with people in the DDC then I will regret having to tell them it didn't work out if it doesn't.

So, it's really a matter of deciding which you will regret more in the end. I, personally, would regret not having documented every minute of this pregnancy for this baby if this baby ends up in my arms healthy and thriving in August. Whereas if it ends and I have to tell some people on this forum, that won't be as big of a regret for ME.
December 2nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean. I really don't go in my DDC a lot because of the fear of losing my baby. I did have a ultrasound yesterday so I have been in there more today.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search