Violent dreams?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
Have any of you ladies experienced a violent dream?

I had the weirdest, kind of violent dream last night. I was at a breakfast buffet, but it was a crappy buffet. There was salad, peppers, carrots, and scrambled eggs FOR BREAKFAST! No ham, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc. I asked to speak to the manager about the food choices for breakfast. The waitress was really snobby after I asked for some bacon. Once the bacon arrived, it was so burnt that I couldn't eat it. I told the waitress that I wouldn't eat something that was burnt. She basically told me "too bad." This made me angry. I grabbed the waitress by the hair and slammed her face into a wall in the restaurant.

After I did that, I walked out of the restaurant knowing full well what I had just did to someone. I'm not really sure where I was suppose to be though. When I first walked out, it was my hometown. Later, it looked like Las Vegas. I don't think the location has anything to do with the dream.

I rarely ever have dreams like this. My dreams are typically about exploration. It really freaked me out that I would just slam somebody's face into a wall over BACON!

July 31st, 2008, 08:00 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it is normal during pregnancy to have totally wacky dreams. Some people have really scary nightmares. I would take your dream over that any day! I guess the moral of your dream is don't mess with a pregnant ladies food!!!

July 31st, 2008, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol Yes its normal. I had all sorts of weird dreams like that while preggo. I had like 3 or 4 dreams where in each one I was messing around with dh's friends and brother lol those were a lil bit upsetting. Then I had nightmares too It was really only in the beginning. Now that I had lacey my weird dreams seem to have come back.

Thanks Claire for my awesome siggy!!

July 31st, 2008, 09:27 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I've had a dream like that recently. I'm normally a nightmare or sex dream type of person when I'm pregnant (and it's NEVER w/DH). A few nights ago though it was all combined into one.

I'm not sure where I was, but I was with the guy from the show Burn Notice

So, he's basically a spy right? (that has been fired, so he's not "official") I guess I had "hired" him because someone was after me. So we were running from big burly evil looking guys for a while, and then we ended up killing them (I shot one...), and then we ended up getting it on....

I woke up feeling bad because I felt like I was cheating on DH.

Anyway, all that was to say, I've been there too.

July 31st, 2008, 09:53 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
LMAO Jessica and Britt. I love how you both vividly explained the dreams.

July 31st, 2008, 10:03 AM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
^ My dreams are very vivid. It's as if I am sitting on the side lines and watching my life. It's just insane how real everything is.

July 31st, 2008, 10:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL, very normal, and my dreams are very vivid too!!
July 31st, 2008, 11:18 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Oh boy! i had some strange ones with Makenna..I even asked everyone if it was normal....I was dreaming about Vin Diesel hubba hubba...LOL..I wont get into what this dream was, but yummmmy...LOL..
Its so normal hun, its all your nasty hormones playing with you...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search