So faint

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
I took another HPT this evening. I bought a regular one and didn't use my digital. I want to wait to use those. It was a really faint positive again at 13DPO. I guess I shouldn't worry about this too much since I took the test in the evening at 7pm. Should I use my last regular test tomorrow morning?

I have two digital tests after I would use the last regular test. This is just driving me crazy. I know I'm really early, but I keep thinking I'm not really pregnant and I'm just "seeing" that positive line.

This really sucks.

I'm cramping up a little bit, but not AF cramps. I was cleaning and packing things. So, I was doing a lot of bending over. I was guessing that doing that caused the cramping. I don't know. I'm going to keep questioning this until I see a darker line. I don't even want to use a digital test until that positive line is darker.

July 31st, 2008, 09:02 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Darker line dust in the morning!!!

July 31st, 2008, 09:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
There is a line!!! and that is great news!! you ARE prego!!! My friend had a very very faint like the day she expected herperiod, and now she is 12 weeks
July 31st, 2008, 10:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I say use the digi tomorrow to see that beautiful word "pregnant" and then it will be easier to believe. Save the 2 line test for the next day and then compare the lines. It should be much darker by then. Sending lots of darker line dust!! ****

July 31st, 2008, 10:32 PM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i say use the digi. digi is for the times when the line is so faint and you aren't sure. then there's no question. i know people like to save the digi for when they know it's a bfp, but that kinda doesn't make sense since the purpose of having a digi is you won't have to play the faint line game good luck and kup!

July 31st, 2008, 10:45 PM
I can't use the digital one's because they are packed away.

I did that so I didn't use it right away. I'll have it unpacked by tomorrow evening, so I could use it Saturday morning.

August 1st, 2008, 04:00 AM
*Pamela*
Of course it's going to be faint.....since you tested early. But faint or not, that line is there!!! Congrats and I have no doubts that your digi will confirm it Sat.
August 1st, 2008, 07:29 AM
I don't think so anymore. Big temp dip this AM. I think AF is going to come.

August 1st, 2008, 10:53 AM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
but did you test w/ fmu today?????? you've had 2 faint pos already right? don't give up hope yet!

August 1st, 2008, 11:22 AM
I tested with FMU, but I actually didn't have a lot of urine this morning. TMI? I don't think so. Ok, so it was a faint positive. I can take a picture of it later tonight and post it. I'm not sure how well the picture will come out. I just need to get our moving truck after all this BS with U-Haul. OMG

I'm going to scream. I just need to get off the internet. -sigh-

August 1st, 2008, 12:04 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I just wanted to say that I tested at 13 DPO and got a really faint BFP and the next few days it started to get darker. My temp also went down a little the next two days after my BFP but then went way up so I say if you got 2 faint BFP's then your pg woman. But I understand the thinking its to good to be true. I was still testing at 23 DPO even though there was no doubt then Cant wait to see how the next few tests come out.

August 1st, 2008, 08:46 PM
AF showed up.

I made a new post about it. But blah, I don't know what to think anymore.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search